During the epidemic, everyone was "stayed" at home, but learning should not be delayed. Especially for non-Chinese people who are interested in hsk or who want to participate in hsk, how can they continue to learn hsk? That is learning online. Now is the age of the Internet, the world’s networks are so developed, everything is so convenient, and the epidemic cannot stop our determination to learn. So how can I learn hsk online for free? Reading this article, I will recommend a website that allows you to learn HSK for free—Sacbu.
1. What is HSK?
First of all, let's talk about what HSK is. HSK is the Chinese Proficiency Test of China or the Chinese Proficiency Test. It is a country set up to test the Chinese proficiency of non-native Chinese speakers (including foreigners, overseas Chinese, and people from ethnic minorities in China). Level standardized test. In 1984, the original Beijing Language Institute (now Beijing Language and Culture University) established the "Chinese Proficiency Test Design Group" and began to develop the Chinese Proficiency Test. This research began with the primary and secondary examinations and lasted for more than five years. On February 20, 1990, it passed the expert appraisal organized by the State Education Commission. To make HSK a complete system, based on the preliminary results obtained in the development of elementary and intermediate examinations, in October 1989, the development of the advanced Chinese proficiency test was started. On July 28, 1993, HSK (Advanced) passed the expert review organized by the National Chinese Proficiency Test Committee. To allow more Chinese learners to have the opportunity to test their own level, in September 1995, the research on the basic Chinese proficiency test was started again. On November 24, 1997, HSK (Basic) passed the expert appraisal organized by the National Chinese Proficiency Test Committee. So far, HSK constitutes a relatively complete system from low to high level.
2. HSK test fee and registration materials
(1) Examination fee
New Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) test fee (RMB)
Level Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4 Level 5 Level 6
Cost 150 250 350 450 550 650
(2) Registration information:
1: Copy of passport
2: Two 2-inch color photos
3: Registration fee for the corresponding level
3. How can I learn HSK on the Sacbu website?
This website is aimed at international students studying hsk, or who want to apply for a Chinese university, you can check the school information of the school you want to apply for. Today we will focus on how to learn hsk for free on this website.
Go in from this website (https://sacbu.com/hsk/hsk-news), the first thing you see is the Sabu website about hsk such an interface:
From this interface, you can know that in the hsk main interface of the Sabu website, you can first see an introduction to hsk and introduce what hsk is. Then you can see that there is a link to online learning. From this link, you can go directly to learn hsk online. You can also see the hsk test. When you learn hsk to a certain level, you can directly test an approximate level of your hsk on this website, and you can directly check the answer after the test. There are also news notifications about hsk, always pay attention to this website, will often update a lot of important news about hsk. On this website, you can go from understanding hsk to how to learn hsk to being familiar with hsk. And this is a free learning website, exclusively for you who are interested in hsk.
4. How to learn HSK?
The above-introduced hsk and how to learn hsk online for free, then finally we will talk about the method of learning hsk.
1. Pinyin is the basis for learning Chinese. this is very important. You must lay a good foundation. You can find some relevant information online. Start learning from 26 letters. After learning Pinyin, future learning will be much easier.
2. Of course, finding a Chinese teacher is a quick and useful method. If you know a Chinese friend, ask him to help you teach you. I believe your progress must be fast.
3. Listen to some basic phrases and sentences on the website, and then you can listen to some simple articles. Only by listening more can you improve your hearing.
4. Pay attention to the order, content, scene keywords, including tone of voice during the exam, which can help you answer the questions better.
1. To understand the grammatical habits of Chinese, including word order, commonly used quantifiers, prepositions, localizers, etc., you must understand clearly and the expression of different sentence patterns. This is also the focus of the test.
2. Learn to distinguish various parts of speech, verbs, adjectives, nouns, etc.
3. Analyze the subject, predicate, and object of the sentence more to help you clarify the sentence structure and help you solve reading problems.
4. Usually read some simple sentences, you can also try to write Chinese sentences by yourself. Only if you use it more, you can master it faster.
1. Usually read simple articles and pay attention to the main idea of the article.
2. Pay attention to some cohesive words and clarify the logical relationship before and after the article.
3. Also pay attention to analyzing the author's emotional attitude, which helps to answer the question.
4. When taking an exam, look at the questions first, then the article. Pay more attention to details. The beginning and end of the article are more important, read it a few times.
1. Practice the order of strokes first. This is the basis for writing Chinese characters well.
2. Usually write Chinese characters. If you encounter unrecognized characters, please write several times. If you write too much, you will naturally remember them. For words that appear frequently in the exam, you should focus on memory.
3. Read more articles, learn more knowledge, and learn other people's writing skills.
4. Usually try to write articles, master several different styles of writing skills and article structure, etc., be able to recite several classic articles, and imitate them in the exam.
Summary: After reading this article, I believe you must have a certain understanding of how to learn Chinese HSK and how to learn Chinese HSK online for free. Serious people are the cutest. I wish you who are interested in Chinese to master HSK as soon as possible. And pass the HSK exam as soon as possible, come on.