Clinical Medicine Undergraduate (Taught in English) Program (MBBS)
Beihua University has enrolled international students in China for undergraduate clinical medicine (taught in English) since 2006 and has trained more than 1,000 international students from more than 20 countries including the United States, Canada, Pakistan, Somalia, India, Australia, Kenya, and Ethiopia. The school continuously improves the construction of laboratory, library and other facilities, strengthens the construction of faculty and courses, attaches importance to the combination of professional theoretical knowledge, characteristic medical courses, and internships, and is committed to cultivating high-level talents in the medical field.
English language proficiency:
With strong English language skills, foreign students whose mother tongue is not English must provide proof of English proficiency test or pass the school entrance English test after coming to school.
Mathematics, physics and chemistry: good grades in high school in related subjects.
School system: 6 years
English-taught clinical medicine programs (charged in RMB):
Tuition: 21,000 yuan/academic year
Registration fee: 400 yuan
Teaching material fee: about 500 yuan/academic year
Accommodation fee: 5600 yuan/academic year (Clinical Medicine English-taught program)
Insurance: Free medical insurance is provided.
Applicants can choose any of the following methods to apply for study at Beihua University:
Method 1: Applicants can register directly online
Method 2: Applicants can come to the International Students Office of Beihua University and directly submit materials to apply for registration.
Method 3: Applicants download the "Application Form for Admission for International Students of Beihua University in China" from the Internet, and send the completed application form and application materials to the mailbox of the International Students Office of Beihua University by e-mail.
1. The International Students Office receives the complete application materials and completes the admission procedures after passing the examination. About 2 weeks later, the "Beihua University Admission Notice" and the "Visa Application Form for Foreigners Studying in China" will be sent to the mailing address provided by the student. "(JW202 Form).
2. The admitted applicants should apply for an X visa for studying in China at the Chinese embassy (consulate) in their country with the "Admission Notice of Beihua University" and "Visa Application Form for Studying in China".
3. Admitted applicants should come to the school to register in strict accordance with the time and place stated in the "Beihua University Admission Notice."
1. The applicant holds a foreign ordinary passport and is in good health.
2. Applicants should be 18-35 years old (inclusive).
3. Applicants should have a diploma equivalent to Chinese high school graduation with good grades in mathematics, physics and chemistry.
4. The English level meets the professional learning requirements.
1. "Beihua University Admission Application Form for International Students in China";
2. Copy of passport data page;
3. Notarized copies of graduation certificates and transcripts of high school and above (Chinese or English);
4. Certificate of English Proficiency
According to relevant documents of the Ministry of Education, starting from 2010, applicants must hold a valid foreign passport or International certification documents for more than 4 years (inclusive), and there is a record of actual residence abroad for more than 2 years in the last 4 years (as of April 30 of the enrollment year) (actually living abroad for 9 months in a year can be One-year calculation, subject to entry and exit signatures).