Beihua University is one of the earliest schools in China to carry out undergraduate education for studying in China. Since 2003, international students from more than 60 countries and regions have received undergraduate education at the school, and the number of undergraduate international students in China has accounted for the total number of international students. More than 70%. At present, the school has more than 80 undergraduate majors with a complete range of disciplines, all of which can provide undergraduate education for international students in China. In recent years, the school has focused on undergraduate training in international education and has formulated a talent training program that is in line with international standards for international students. The personalized and comprehensive quality training of international students in China has been fully improved.
Applicants can choose any of the following methods to apply for study at Beihua University:
Method 1: Applicants can register directly online.
Method 2: Applicants can come to the International Students Office of Beihua University and directly submit materials to apply for registration.
Applicants download the "Application Form for Admission for International Students of Beihua University in China" from the Internet, and send the completed application form and application materials to the work mailbox of the International Students Office of Beihua University by e-mail.
1. The International Students Office receives the complete application materials and completes the admission procedures after passing the review. About 2 weeks later, the "Beihua University Admission Notice" and the "Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China" will be sent to the mailing address provided by the student. "(JW202 Form).
2. The admitted applicants can apply for an X visa for studying in China at the Chinese embassy (consulate) in their country with the "Notice of Admission to Beihua University" and the "Visa Application Form for Studying in China".
3. Admitted applicants should register at the school strictly according to the time and place specified in the Admission Notice of Beihua University. If the registration is delayed without the approval of the school, the school will not go through the enrollment procedures.
1. The applicant holds a foreign ordinary passport and is in good health.
2. Applicants should be 18-35 years old (inclusive).
3. Applicants should have a diploma equivalent to Chinese high school graduation.
4. Chinese proficiency meets the relevant professional learning requirements.
1. "Beihua University Admission Application Form for International Students in China";
2. Copy of passport data page;
3. Notarized copies of graduation certificates and transcripts of high school and above (Chinese or English);
4. HSK Chinese Proficiency Test Certificate
According to relevant documents of the Ministry of Education, starting from 2010, applicants must hold a valid foreign passport or International certification documents for more than 4 years (inclusive), and there is a record of actual residence abroad for more than 2 years in the last 4 years (as of April 30 of the enrollment year) (actually living abroad for 9 months in a year can be One-year calculation, subject to entry and exit signatures).
Fees for undergraduate programs (charged in RMB)
Liberal Arts: 15,000 yuan/academic year
Science and Engineering: 17,000 yuan/academic year
Medicine, art, sports: 25,000 yuan/academic year
Registration fee: 400 yuan
Teaching material fee: 300 yuan-500 yuan / academic year
Accommodation fee: 6000 yuan/academic year (double standard room)
Insurance: Provide free medical insurance