Beijing Hospitality Institute is a full-time applied four-year undergraduate university approved by the Ministry of Education, enrolled within the plan, and recognized by the state. The college was established in 2008 and has always focused on the cultivation of high-end business talents.
The college offers five majors: hotel management, financial management, human resource management, health service and management, and marketing.
We uphold the core values of "respect", "professional" and "responsibility", and focus on cultivating students' three abilities and two habits (5H for short): Hand (hands), Head (brain), Heart (walking heart), Health (body and mind) Health), Happiness (positive and optimistic attitude towards life).
We are adhering to the school-running philosophy of "internationalization, application-oriented" and "education and teaching", practice the school motto of "learning for application", and are committed to boosting industry progress through talent training.
We have formed a unique "China-Swiss Model" in the training of talents in the domestic pan-service industry with a faculty team that is in line with the industry's actual curriculum, self-written textbooks, practice and theory combination, and a unique campus culture (referred to as 4IP).
There are fine wines and food, ladies and gentlemen, waiting for you with stories.
The basic education system for undergraduates is 4 years. After completing the credits and reaching the graduation requirements, they will be allowed to graduate. The graduation certificate will be issued to those who meet the requirements for a bachelor's degree. The bachelor's degree in management will be awarded by the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China. The study mode is full-time.
Hotel management, hotel management (international course), financial management, human resource management, health service and management, marketing.
1. Non-Chinese citizens holding a valid foreign passport:
According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education of China, residents of Mainland China (Mainland), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan who apply as foreign students after immigrating to foreign countries should hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate before April 30, 2017, and Possess a certificate of cancellation of Chinese nationality, and has a record of actual residence abroad for more than 2 years from April 30, 2017 to the deadline for registration (the actual residence abroad for 9 months in a year can be counted as one year);
2. Good health; age between 18-40 years old (including 18 years old and 40 years old);
3. Have a high school diploma or above;
4. Obtain a score of 190 or more in Level 4 of the new HSK test, or pass the entrance exam at the same level.
Before May 1, 2021, applicants should submit scanned copies of the following application materials in the form of an e-mail with the subject of the e-mail named "Name-2021 Bachelor Degree International Student". Provide original verification when registering for the interview.
1. BHI international student admission application form;
2. Copy of passport information page;
3. Chinese resume;
4. The original and photocopy of the high school graduation certificate;
5. Language transcript;
6. 8 2-inch passport photos (color recent photos, white background, 33mm*48mm);
7. Study plan (about 500 words);
8. Two letters of recommendation;
9. Bank deposit certificate (RMB 50000, frozen for 6 months);
After receiving the materials, our hospital will reply to the email for confirmation.
Selection and admission
The main basis is to review the candidate's application materials and select the best candidates to determine the list of candidates to participate in the interview. If the materials are incomplete, the college will inform the applicant to complete the materials. If the applicant has not completed the materials, the review will not be passed.
It is planned to be conducted in mid-May. The interview method will be a remote video interview. The focus will be on students' overall quality, cultivation potential, and interest and awareness of the subjects reported. The specific time and arrangement will be notified by email. (Applicants who need to participate in the entrance language test will also inform the relevant specific matters by email).
The International Exchange Center will select the best admission based on the entrance examination and interview results, and inform the applicants by email at the same time. The International Exchange Center will send out the admission notice, visa application form and other documents in late June 2021.
4. Enrollment time and registration:
At the end of August or early September 2021, the specific time is subject to the admission notice. Admitted students must enter the country with a student (X) visa, and bring the JW202 form and admission notice to the International Exchange Center of Zhongrui Hotel Management School of Beijing International Studies University to complete the admission and registration procedures. Otherwise, they will not be processed.
Freshmen come to the school to register with the "Admission Notice", and the registration time is subject to the time specified in the admission notice. Those who are unable to register on time for some reason should ask for leave in advance from their college and obtain approval. Those who fail to register and ask for leave within the specified time will be canceled their enrollment qualifications.
After the freshmen enter the school, our school will check their admission qualifications. Anyone who does not meet the admission requirements or falsifies, the college will cancel their admission qualifications.
From March 1 to April 30, accept applications;
Before May 10, confirm the initial review list and notify applicants by email;
In mid-May, comprehensive interview;
In late May, the list of admissions is planned.
Tuition: 49,800 yuan for hotel management per academic year;
Hotel Management Major (International Courses): 59,800 yuan/academic year
Accommodation fee: 15,000 yuan / academic year (double room), accommodation deposit: 3,000 yuan;
Insurance premium: RMB 800/person-year. According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education of China, all international students must apply for comprehensive insurance for international students in China before they can go through the registration procedures.
Remarks: Teaching materials, meals, visa fees, etc. are at your own expense. If the above charging standards are changed, the actual filing shall prevail.
Matters needing attention
1. Except for those who cannot be admitted in the "Guiding Opinions on Enrollment and Physical Examination for General Colleges and Universities" issued by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Health, and the China Disabled Persons' Federation, candidates should be based on the hospital's professional training requirements and industry requirements, etc. Features. The college will not admit those who have the following diseases or deficiencies:
(1) Color blindness;
(2) Physical disability;
(3) The hearing of both ears is within 3 meters, or the hearing of one ear is 5 meters and the other is totally deaf;
(4) Slow sense of smell, stuttering, abnormal gait, hunchback, facial scars, hemangioma, melanoma, and vitiligo.
2. After enrollment, the school will review the physical health of the freshmen, and the candidates who are found to be unable to study normally after the review will be dealt with in accordance with the regulations on student status management.
Full name of the college: Beijing Hospitality Institute (Zip Code: 102601)
College Address: No. 11, Tianyuan Road, Industrial Zone, Panggezhuang Town, Daxing District, Beijing
Contact: Teacher Hu, Teacher Quan from the International Exchange Center
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: No. 11 Tianyuan Road, Industrial Zone, Panggezhuang Town, Daxing District, Beijing