General scholars (more than one semester)
Chinese, English, business English, Japanese, Russian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, translation, tourism management, financial management, hotel management, marketing, exhibition economy and management, international economy and Trade, international cultural trade, finance, Chinese language and literature, journalism, Chinese international education, international politics, and law.
Registration fee: RMB 800
Ordinary scholars: 18,000 yuan/academic year
Senior scholars: 25,000 yuan/academic year
Application for admission of general scholars and advanced scholars
1. Application requirements: 18-50 years old, in good health, and graduated from high school.
2. Submit material: "Application Form for Foreign Students of Beijing International Studies University", resume, copy of high school graduation certificate (high school students should provide the certificate of enrollment, the original copy of the high school graduation certificate must be submitted when registering), high school course transcript, new HSK A copy of the test certificate above level 4, a copy of the passport or residence permit and 2 recent photos.
3. Senior research personnel need to submit proof of university degree or above and transcripts.
4. Those who study informal schools in China apply to study in our school, should provide the
A copy of the transfer consent letter from the office (with official seal) and visa in China.
5. Deadline for registration: June 30 (fall) and December 31 (spring)