Bachelor Degree Programs
(1) Language of Instruction:
(2) School starts:
(3) Application Fee:
(4) Tuition Fee:
(5) Program Duration:
Architecture and Urban Planning bachelor degree students are expected to complete their studies within five years but approval may be requested to lengthen the period to six years (including any period of absence with leave).
Other bachelor's degree students are expected to complete their studies within four years but approval may be requested to lengthen the period to six years (including any period of absence with leave).
(6) Curriculums and Credits
At least 220 credits are required to complete the Architecture and Urban Planning bachelor's degree course of study.
At least 169 credits are required to complete the bachelor's degree course of study.
The undergraduate program curriculum consists of general obligatory courses, academic obligatory courses, academic elective courses, practical training obligatory courses, practical training elective courses, general education elective courses and courses on Chinese culture, economy, society, laws, history, and philosophy, etc.
General obligatory courses include An Overview on China, Chinese for Science & Technology, Comprehensive Chinese, Mathematics, Physics, Probability and Statistics, Linear Algebra, and Physical Education.
Academic obligatory courses, academic elective courses, practical training obligatory courses, and practical training elective courses and general education courses are carried out following specific academic curriculums.
(7) Entry Requirements
1. Applicant must be a non-Chinese resident, holding a valid foreign passport or international identity certificate for over 4 years, and must have lived in that country for over 2 years in the past 4 years.
2. Applicant should be in good mental and physical condition.
3. Applicant should be over 18 and under 25 years old.
4. Degree or diploma：Applicant for the undergraduate program, should provide a high school or above certificate.
5. Language requirement: new HSK-4 or above level
※Note: Applicant who does not meet the Chinese language requirement should take a one-year Intensive Chinese Training Program offered by BJUT and can only proceed with the degree study after pass the language requirements.
1. Online application: http://bjut.17gz.org
2. Application period: 16 November—31 May of next year
3. Application documents:
- Application form
- A copy of the passport personal information page
- A copy of high school graduation certificate or pre-graduation certificate
- A copy of high school official-proved transcripts (for all years)
- A copy of the new HSK-4 or above certificate
- A copy of the Physical Examination Record for Foreigners
- Non-criminal record Certificate
(9) Contact us
College of International Education
Beijing University of Technology
Address: R814, No.4 Teaching Building, Beijing University of Technology,
#100, Ping Le Yuan, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100124, P. R . China
Tel: +86-10-67391762, 67391858