(1) Language of Instruction:
(2) School starts:
(3) Application Fee:
(4) Tuition Fee:
(5) Program Duration:
(6) Training Objectives
This program offers opportunities to outstanding international students who want to apply for a Bachelor degree program at BJUT
The courses mainly include Comprehensive Chinese, Oral Chinese, Chinese Listening, Chinese Reading and Writing, Scientific Chinese, Business Chinese, Mathematics, Chinese Traditional Calligraphy and Painting, Taiji, etc.
(8) Teaching Objectives
Have the ability to use everyday words for daily communication.
Pass HSK4 or HSK5 test.
Have the ability to read related Chinese literature
Have enough knowledge of mathematics for major study.
(9) Entry requirements
1. Applicant must be a non-Chinese resident, holding a valid foreign passport or international identity certificate.
2. Applicant should be in good mental and physical condition.
3. Applicant should be over 18 and under 24 years old.
4. Applicant should have sufficient financial capability for studying and living in China.
1. Online application: http://bjut.17gz.org
2. Application period:1st March -15th June
3. Application documents:
- Application form (completed online)
- A copy of the passport personal information page
- A copy of a high school diploma or pre-graduation certificate.
- A copy of high school transcript (all school year)
- A copy of the Physical Examination Record for Foreigners (if available)
- Non-criminal record certificate
(11) Contact us
College of International Education
Beijing University of Technology
Address: R814, No.4 Teaching Building, Beijing University of Technology,
#100, Ping Le Yuan, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100124, P. R.China
Tel: +86-10-67391762, 67391858