1. Master's degree students
Must have a bachelor's degree certificate and be under the age of 40.
2. Ph.D. students
Has obtained a master's degree certificate and is under the age of 45.
- A copy of the master's degree certificate (the original must be presented when registering); fresh graduates must provide proof of enrollment.
- Original transcript of master's degree program.
- Photocopy of HSK certificate of level 6 and above.
- Copy of applicant's passport.
- Copy of the valid certificate of the guarantor (passport or ID card).
- Application form for postgraduate admission (photos must be posted).
- Recommendation letters from two experts with the title of associate professor or higher (or equivalent) related to the major you are applying for.
- Study plan (including personal resume, Chinese level and learning experience, previous research results, research plan during the doctoral program, employment goals after graduation, etc.. 1500 words or more are required, written in Chinese.)
- A copy of the receipt of the registration fee (provided by online payment or wire transfer).
- Tutor acceptance letter
International students can choose the major they want to apply for from the majors of master's degree or doctoral degree, check the relevant materials that need to be submitted for application, and choose one of the following methods to apply for the postgraduate courses of Beijing Language and Culture University:
Method 1: Applicants can register directly online.
Method 2: Applicants can come to the International Student Admissions Office of Beijing Language and Culture University and directly submit materials to apply for registration.
Method 3: Applicants download the "Admission Application Form" from the Internet, and send the completed application form and application materials to the work mailbox of the International Student Admissions Office in China by email.
1. The Admissions Office for International Students in China receives complete application materials and issues the "Admission Notice" after passing the examination.
2. Admitted applicants can apply for an entry visa to China at the Chinese embassy (consulate) in their country with the "Admission Notice" and "Visa Application Form for Studying in China".
3. Admitted applicants should report to the school strictly according to the time and place specified in the "Admission Notice".
1. All students who come to school must be in good health.
2. Those who study informal schools in China who apply to study in the school should also provide:
① The transfer consent letter from the International Student Office of the university (must be stamped with the official seal).
② Recommendation letter from the teacher.
③ Copy of visa or residence permit in China.
3. The faxed application materials are invalid, and the materials sent and the application fee are not refundable.