Silk Road Muduo Scholarship
To encourage and subsidize international students with excellent academic performance to study for a degree in our school, Beijing Normal University has established the "Silk Road Muduo" scholarship for academic students. The application matters are as follows:
(1) The scope and duration of the scholarship
1. The "Silk Road Muduo" scholarship includes tuition, accommodation subsidies, living expenses, and comprehensive medical insurance.
2. Funding criteria:
2.1 Exemption of all tuition fees during the study period;
2.2 Provide living expenses and accommodation subsidies during the school period (issued monthly):
- Undergraduate: 2500 RMB/month; Accommodation subsidy: 700 RMB/month;
- Master's degree students: 3000 RMB/month; accommodation subsidy: 700 RMB/month;
- Doctoral students: 3,500 yuan/month; accommodation subsidy: 1,000 yuan/month.
2.3 Provide comprehensive insurance for people coming to China;
3. The duration of the scholarship is the same as the student's school system (if the award-winning students extend their study period, they will no longer enjoy this scholarship. If the award-winning students suspend or drop out, this scholarship will be canceled at the same time).
(2) Applicant qualifications
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens, in good health, and friendly to China;
2. Applicants must be students from countries along the "Belt and Road";
3. Applicants should be of good character, excellent grades, and meet the following conditions:
3.1 Undergraduate students: those who have excellent scores in the entrance examination or have obtained the qualification for admission without examination and have excellent scores;
3.2 Master's degree candidates: excellent undergraduate grades, strong academic background, scientific research and innovation capabilities;
3.3 Doctoral students: Excellent master's grades, strong academic background, scientific research, and innovation ability.
4. Applicants must be international students who have been admitted by our school and will start their academic education in the same year;
5. Applicants have not received any other types of scholarships, nor have they received any funding support from any government, department, or organization.
(3) Application materials
1. "Scholarship Application Form for International Students";
2. To apply for an undergraduate program, please apply online at http://apply.bnu.edu.cn/, print the application form, and submit the application materials specified in the brochure;
3. To apply for the postgraduate program, please apply online at http://apply.bnu.edu.cn/, print the application form, and submit the application materials specified in the brochure.
Note: Application materials will not be returned.
(4) Application deadline
Please refer to the latest admissions guidelines of Beijing Normal University.
(5) Annual comprehensive assessment
Students who are awarded the "Beijing Normal University Silk Road Muduo Scholarship" must participate in the annual comprehensive assessment of the scholarship in May of each year to determine whether they are eligible to continue to enjoy the scholarship. Students who fail the annual assessment will be suspended for one year and will participate in the assessment again in the following year. Those who pass the assessment can regain scholarship support and participate in the next year's comprehensive assessment; those who fail the assessment will be disqualified for the scholarship.
(6) Contact information
103, Area A, Main Building, 19 Xinjiekouwai Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China
Admissions Office, Academic Affairs Department, Beijing Normal University, Zip Code: 100875
firstname.lastname@example.org (undergraduate project)
email@example.com (Graduate Program)