Introduction to postgraduate enrollment
Beijing University of Chemical Technology is a national key university directly under the Ministry of Education, and a key university under the national "211 Project". After 60 years of construction, it has developed into a multidisciplinary key university with a solid foundation in science, strong engineering strength, and distinctive liberal arts, law, management, and economic disciplines. It has formed a mobile station from undergraduate education to graduate students, doctoral students, and post-doctoral students. And the pattern of multi-level talent training such as international student education.
The school consists of 3 campuses. The east campus is located on Beijing’s North Third Ring East Road, with convenient transportation; the west campus is located on the west side of Beijing Zizhuyuan Park with an elegant environment; the north campus is located in Changping district, close to the famous Ming Tombs Scenic Area. Scenic.
Beijing University of Chemical Technology has 15 schools, including the School of Chemical Engineering, the School of Materials Science and Engineering, the School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, the School of Information Science and Technology, the School of Science, the School of Economics, and Management, the School of Arts and Law, the School of Life Science and Technology, the School of Marxism, and the School of Continuing School of Education, School of International Education, Hou Debang School of Engineering, School of Energy, Paris Curie School of Engineering, One Belt One Road College. There are 7 post-doctoral mobile stations, 8 first-level doctoral programs, 29 second-level doctoral programs, 96 master programs, and 55 undergraduate programs. Chemical engineering and technology, materials science and engineering, chemistry, biochemistry, business management, and other disciplines are the school’s dominant disciplines. All of them have master's programs taught in English. For details, please refer to Beijing University of Chemical Technology Graduate School of Master's or Doctoral Admissions Directory (URL: http://www.buct.edu.cn).
(1) Enrollment category
Full-time school research student.
(2) The scope and duration of the scholarship
1. Tuition and accommodation fees;
2. Provide living expenses for students during their studies, RMB 3,000 per month for master students and RMB 3,500 per month for doctoral students;
3. Provide comprehensive medical insurance of 800 yuan/person-year for international students in China;
4. The enrollment quota of the scholarship is only used to recruit applicants who are not studying in China;
5. The duration of the scholarship is the same as the academic system of each major.
(3) Applicant conditions
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
2. Applicant's academic qualifications and age requirements:
- Those who come to China to study for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Those who come to China to study for a doctoral degree must have a master's degree and be under the age of 40;
3. Excellent academic performance;
4. Have strong scientific research capabilities;
5. No other scholarships have been received.
(4) Application procedures and required materials:
Applicants must log on to the China Scholarship Council website before March 31, 2019, to register and fill in and upload the following information and materials online:
1. "Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship"
Log in to the website of China Scholarship Council https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/,
Register and fill in (please fill in Chinese or English). The institutional code of Beijing University of Chemical Technology is 10010, and category B is selected.
2. "Recommendation Letter"
Recommendation letters provided by two associate professors or more (inclusive) scholars (please write in Chinese or English, and ask the recommender to sign).
3. "Personal Statement" (please write and sign in Chinese or English).
4. Notarized highest academic certificate and transcript (Chinese or English, texts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations). The specific materials provided are as follows:
- Applicants for master's degree should provide: undergraduate course transcripts, undergraduate graduation certificates, and original bachelor degree certificates, or notarized above materials;
- Applicants for Ph.D. candidates should provide: master's degree course transcript, original master's degree certificate or notarized above materials, and abstract of master's degree thesis;
- Fresh graduates may not provide graduation certificates and degree certificates for the time being, but they must provide the "Estimated Graduation Certificate" of the school they are studying. If you are admitted, you must submit a notarized copy of the graduation certificate or degree certificate at the time of admission; if you cannot provide it, the admission qualification will be canceled. If the applicant is already employed, he must additionally submit the "Certificate of Employment" issued by his employer.
5. HSK transcript or Chinese proficiency certificate (must be provided by international students applying for Chinese-taught majors).
6. Publicly published academic papers, patents, or other research results.
7. Two passport size photos.
8. Copy of passport (valid ordinary passport).
9. "Foreigner Physical Examination Record"
This form is uniformly printed by the Chinese health and quarantine department. It is limited to those who have studied in China for more than 6 months and must be filled out in English. Applicants should strictly follow the items required in the "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" for inspection. The "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" that is missing, does not have a photo of the person affixed, or is not stamped with a seam seal on the photo, and does not have the signature and seal of the doctor and the hospital is invalid. Because the examination result is valid for 6 months, the applicant is requested to determine the time for the physical examination accordingly.
Note: Regardless of whether the applicant is admitted or not, the above materials and registration fee will not be refunded.
(5) Directory of Enrollment Majors
Enrollment majors for master's students: 3 years of schooling (※ majors taught in English)
1. Chemical Engineering and Technology※
2. Environmental Science and Engineering
3. Materials Science and Engineering※
4. Engineering Mechanics
5. Mechanical Engineering
6. Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics
7. Safety Science and Engineering
8. Control Science and Engineering
9. Information and Communication Engineering
10. Computer Science and Technology※
11. Software Engineering
12. Management Science and Engineering
14. Enterprise Management※
15. Technical Economy and Management
19. Biological Engineering※
21. Chemical Engineering and Technology (Biochemical Research Direction)※
22. Light Industry Technology and Engineering
24. Philosophy of Science and Technology
25. Public Administration
26. Marxist Theory
Doctoral admissions major: 3 years of schooling (all majors taught in English)
1. Chemical Engineering and Technology
2. Environmental Science and Engineering
4. Materials Science and Engineering
5. Management Science and Engineering
6. Control Science and Engineering
7. Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics
8. Biological Engineering
(6) Admission and notification:
Beijing University of Chemical Technology will organize an on-campus expert group to select applicants and submit them to the National Scholarship Council of the Ministry of Education for review. After admission, the International Students Office of Beijing University of Chemical Technology will notify the admitted students. All admitted students need to pay 500 yuan. Please pay the application fee when the journal is opened. The school will send the "JW201 Form" and "Admission Notice" to the students.
Teacher Zhang, Teacher Li, Teacher Zhao
Phone: +86-10-64452461 Fax: +86-10-64452461