Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship
To encourage and subsidize outstanding international students (self-financed students) who are interested in studying in Zhejiang Province with excellent character and academic performance, and are friendly to China, the Zhejiang Provincial Government has established the Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students in China. The selection is made by the "Administrative Measures on Scholarships of Zhejiang Government for International Students in China".
1) Scholarship content and standards
There are two types of scholarships, A and B, which are used to support outstanding international students.
Main purpose: payment of registration fees, tuition fees, basic textbook fees, accommodation fees, major illness, and accident insurance, etc. Implement corresponding reward standards:
1. Type A Scholarship (Graduate): 30,000 RMB/year.
2. Type B scholarship (undergraduate): 20,000 RMB/year.
Applicants should submit a written application to the school within the prescribed time limit by the conditions stipulated for the A and B scholarships, once every academic year, and eligible international students can apply continuously.
2) Open professional
All majors are offered by the China Academy of Art.
3) Applicant qualifications
1. Applicants are foreign freshmen who are friendly to China, in good he,alth and have a good professional review at the time of admission, or foreign students who have an excellent academic performance during their studies.
2. Undergraduate students (under 30 years old), master students (under 35 years old), and doctoral students (under 40 years old) who have passed the professional examinations of each academic year will participate in the selection based on the ranking of their scores.
3. The applicant has not received other scholarships at the same time.
4. Applicants must actively participate in various activities organized by the Zhejiang Provincial Government and schools.
4) Application date
Please refer to: http://admission.caa.edu.cn/ for the specific notice of "Notice Announcement"
5) The application process
1. Please log in: http://admission.caa.edu.cn/ and go to "download", download and complete the "Zhejiang Government Scholarship Application Form for International Students", and submit it to the professional department office for approval, and the professional department for approval After that, it will be handed over to the International Education Institute for approval by the school system.
2. By the "Administrative Measures on the "Zhejiang Government International Student Scholarship", the International Education College will make a preliminary evaluation of the applicants' various conditions, select the recommended candidates, and submit them to the competent leadership of the General Institute for review and approval.
3. The list of winners who have been reviewed and approved by the head of the General Academy will be posted on the school for one week and reported to the Zhejiang Provincial Department of Education before September 15 each year.
6) Application materials
1. "Application Form for Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship for International Students in China";
2. Notarized copies of academic certificates and transcripts;
3. Copy of passport;
4. Health certificate;
5. Master and doctoral candidates need to submit 2 letters of recommendation.
Note: The scholarship is selected once a year in September, and only those who pass the evaluation can enjoy the scholarship for the academic year.
Office of International Education College of China Academy of Art
Post Code: 310024