(1) China Central Academy of Fine Arts Medical Office
The school infirmary is located near the south gate of the school, on the south side of the playground, on the 1st floor of the boys' apartment in the No. 9 dormitory building. There are consultation rooms, pharmacies, registration fee offices, treatment rooms, etc. There is 4 existing staff. The specific work content is as follows:
1.Responsible for daily outpatient clinics for common diseases among teachers and students in the school.
2. Preventive health care: Assist the Wangjing area to complete the planned immunization for freshmen entering Beijing from other places, including measles, white break, and other first-class vaccines, and hepatitis B, hepatitis B, leprosy, flu, and other second-class vaccines organization and vaccination.
3. Public medical reimbursement review: conducted on the morning of the 15th of each month (except winter and summer vacations and holidays, and will be postponed to the next Monday on weekends).
4. Infectious disease prevention and control: By the deployment of the higher-level health department, the surveillance of infectious diseases and the referral of suspected infectious cases are carried out. Tracking of confirmed infectious cases, screening, diagnosis, and treatment of close contacts, and health education, monitoring, and control of various infectious diseases.
5. Propaganda, consultation, and guidance of family planning policies and the issuance of contraceptives.
6. Telephone number of school infirmary: 64771120 (daily outpatient), 64771121 (public medical matters)
(2) Off-campus medical institutions
1. Wangjing Hospital of China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Address: No. 6, Wangjing Zhonghuan South Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing (Zip Code: 100102)
Wangjing Hospital is a national-level comprehensive tertiary-A hospital with a focus on orthopedics and traumatology, and other disciplines are simultaneously developed. It is a national TCM orthopedics and traumatology specialist medical center and a part of the World Health Organization's Traditional Medicine Cooperation Center.
You can walk to the hospital in 15 minutes, or get on the bus from Huajiadi Beili, take 416, 420, 701, 983, 677 and get off at Wangjing Hospital.
2. China-Japan Friendship Hospital
Address: No. 2 Yinghua East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
The China-Japan Friendship Hospital is a large-scale modern general hospital built by the Japanese government with free assistance and the cooperation of the Chinese and Japanese governments. It is a tertiary first-class hospital.
Take No. 361 and get on at Huajiadi Beili Station, and get off at China-Japan Hospital Station.
3. Peking Union Medical College Hospital
Address: No. 1, Shuaifuyuan, Dongcheng District, Beijing (Zip Code: 100730)
Phone: 010-65296114, 65124875
Take 420 (East Exit of Wangjing North Road-East of Beijing Railway Station) and get on at Huajiadi Beili Station, and get off at Wangfujing Station
First, take 614 (Wangjing Science and Technology Pioneer Park-Dongzhimen) and get on at Huajiadi Beili Station, and get off at Dongzhimen Station; finally, take 106 (Dongzhimen-Beijing South Station) and get on at Dongzhimen Station, and get off at Dongdanlukou North Station
First, take 416 (Laiguangying-Laiguangying) and get on at Huajiadi Beili Station, and get off at Workers Stadium Station; finally, transfer 120 (Zuojiazhuang-Tiantan South Gate) and get on at Workers Stadium Station, at Wangfu Get off at the good station
First, take 361 (Wangjing Science and Technology Pioneer Park-Bagou Village) and get on at Huajiadi Beili Station, and get off at University of International Business and Economics Station; finally, transfer to 684 (Huixin Dongqiao South-Fengtai Caojiagou) at University of International Business and Economics Get on the bus, get off at Dongdanlukou North Station
(3) Designated Rabies Vaccination Institution
1. Chaoyang District Center for Disease Control and Prevention:
Address: No. 25, Huawei, Panjiayuan, Chaoyang District
2. China-Japan Friendship Hospital:
Address: No. 2 Yinghua East Street, Chaoyang District
3. Jiangtai Community Health Service Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing:
Address: 49 Jiuxianqiao Road, Chaoyang District
Tel: Daytime~64320941-8228 Nighttime and holidays~84574324