China Central Academy of Fine Arts is the only higher art academy directly under the Ministry of Education. It was established in April 1950 and is located in the capital, Beijing. There are currently eight professional branches of the Chinese Painting School, the School of Plastic Arts, the School of Design, the School of Architecture, the School of Humanities, the School of Urban Design, the School of Experimental Art, and the School of Art Management and Education. There are 20 undergraduate majors and 6 master's degree-granting powers. 3 doctoral degree-granting rights and 1 post-doctoral research station. There are more than 4,700 full-time students, including more than 300 international students from more than 40 countries. To further improve the number and quality of international students studying in our college, and to provide high-quality art education opportunities for international students from all over the world, our college will recruit international students (including students from Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan) for university preparatory courses. The enrollment guidelines are as follows:
(1) Application materials:
1. "Central Academy of Fine Arts International Student Admission Application Form"
2. Passport (including visa page) / Homecoming Permit / Taiwan Compatriot Permit
3. High school (including high school and above) certificate and transcript
4. Four recent color photos of me without a hat
5. Application fee (RMB 800)
(2) Registration time:
March 20 to August 25, 2021
(3) Registration location:
Please submit or mail the application materials to the International Student Preparatory Department Office of China Central Academy of Fine Arts during the application period.
(4) Study time and teaching content:
1. Time: August 30-August 31, 2021. Class starts on September 6, 2021, and ends on June 2022.
2. Teaching content: sketching, sketching, color, design basis, architectural basis, modeling basis, location sketching, intensive counseling before the exam, comprehensive training, mock exam, Chinese language, art history, Chinese culture
(6) Class location:
Central Academy of Fine Arts Main Campus
(7) Living conditions:
1. The school provides dormitories for international students. Due to the limited number of rooms, there is no guarantee that there will be vacant rooms.
2. Students can choose to live off-campus.
(8) Preparatory course features:
1. The preparatory course is an undergraduate bridging course, which enables students to successfully enter the undergraduate course through professional learning. The undergraduate acceptance rate is over 90%.
2. After passing the study completion examination, a certificate of completion of the preparatory course of China Central Academy of Fine Arts will be issued.
3. After completing your studies, you can apply for various majors at the Central Academy of Fine Arts.
(9) Contact information:
Phone: +86-10-6477 0588
Fax: +86-10-6477 1019
Contact: Teacher Li + 86-13910019088 (same number on WeChat)
Address: International Student Preparatory Office, Central Academy of Fine Arts, No. 8 Huajiadi South Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China (100102).