Introduction to enrollment of foreign students
(1) Enrollment category and target
1. Undergraduates: Those who have the equivalent of Chinese high school graduation can enter the school after passing the professional examination. The length of schooling is four or five years (composition, musicology, conducting, music education, vocal music, and opera are all five years), and the academic performance meets the relevant methods of our school for degree-awarding can be awarded a bachelor's degree.
2. Master's degree candidates: Those who have the equivalent of a Chinese university degree can enter the school after passing the master's degree examination. The length of schooling is two to three years. A master’s degree can be awarded if the academic performance complies with the relevant measures of our school for degree award.
3. Doctoral students: have the equivalent of a Chinese master's degree, pass the doctoral examination of our school, have three years of schooling, and have qualified graduation results, and can be awarded a doctorate.
4. Ordinary scholars: those who have a high school or higher degree, the school system is one to two years, and they will be issued a certificate of advanced studies if they pass the grades.
5. Senior scholars: who have graduated from a university and have obtained the equivalent of a Chinese master's degree, can apply for advanced studies. The length of schooling is one to two years, and a certificate of advanced studies will be issued to qualified grades.
(2) Application time
1. Applicants for undergraduates must log on to the website of the Central Conservatory of Music for online registration at the beginning of December each year, and come to our school to take professional examinations from February to March of the following year. Those who are admitted will enroll in September;
2. Applicants for a master's degree must log on to the Central Conservatory of Music website in May of each year to inquire about the postgraduate enrollment guidelines of that year, and register and take the exam according to the requirements of the guidelines. Those who are admitted will enroll in September of the following year.
3. Applicants for a Ph.D. degree must log on to the Central Conservatory of Music website in January to inquire about the postgraduate enrollment brochure of the year, and register and take the exam according to the requirements of the brochure. Those who are admitted shall enroll in September of that year.
4. Ordinary and advanced students can apply to the International Students Office of the Central Conservatory of Music 3-4 months before enrollment on March 1 or September 1, respectively.
(3) How to apply
1. Those who apply for public funds to study in our college must apply to the relevant department through diplomatic channels in their home country.
2. All students who apply for self-financed study abroad can apply directly to the International Students Office of our college. Please log on to the website of the Central Conservatory of Music to download and fill in the "Application Form for International Students Admission to the Central Conservatory of Music" and then fax or mail it to our conservatory. After obtaining the information of our college, I must hold: (1) Notarized academic certificate and transcript (copy available) (2) If necessary, provide two letters of recommendation from professors (applicants for postgraduate exams) (3) My office Report 30-minute tapes of professional performances or singing works, or music works or music essays created by me, to our school to register and take professional examinations.
3. Regulations on applicants’ Chinese proficiency: Foreign students applying for undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral students must submit the "Chinese Proficiency Certificate" issued by the Foreign Affairs Office of the Central Conservatory of Music or the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) elementary and intermediate certificates to obtain the above two Any one of the certificates can be transferred to professional courses. For foreign students applying for advanced studies, our school does not make rigid rules regarding their Chinese proficiency.
Our hospital follows the principle of merit-based admission. If foreign students applying for undergraduate students pass the corresponding professional examinations, they will receive the "Professional Examination Passing Notice" sent by the admissions department of the Central Conservatory of Music before March 31. Foreign students officially admitted as undergraduates will receive the "Admission Notice" sent before July 15; foreign students admitted as masters and doctoral students will receive the "Admission Notice" sent before June 31 》, please contact the corresponding department for the specific time when the advanced student receives the admission notice.
1. Public-funded students: must bring JW201 form, admission notice, health check certificate, CSC materials, and 6 half-length (3.5 x 4.5cm) photos to the hospital to report to the hospital on the specified date.
2. Self-financed students: Must bring admission notice, health check certificate, 6 half-length (3.5 x 4.5cm) photos to the hospital to report to the hospital on the specified date.
3. After entering the country, all freshmen must present their passports, "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" and blood test report to the Beijing Municipal Health Inspection and Quarantine Institute for health certification within the specified time. The "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" and those who fail to pass will be renewed. A medical examination is required, and those who refuse to accept the medical examination or have a disease that is not allowed to enter the country under Chinese law will be ordered to leave the country and return to the country.
4. According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education of China, international students who have studied in my country for more than six months are required to purchase comprehensive group insurance in mainland China.
1. Application fee for undergraduates:
Registration + RMB 200 for the first test, RMB 60 for the second test + three tests
Application fee for postgraduates and doctoral students: RMB 900
- Undergraduate: RMB 38,000/academic year
- Master's degree students: 43,000 RMB/academic year
- Doctoral students: RMB 48,000/academic year
- Ordinary scholars; 43,000 RMB/academic year
- Senior scholars: RMB 48,000/academic year
The tuition fee is paid at the time of registration, and the tuition fee is paid by the student, and the tuition fee will not be refunded after the course starts.
3. Accommodation fee:
The dormitory is a double room, 50 yuan per person per day per bed, and a private room is 100 yuan. The accommodation fee is paid in the first week of the semester.