Inter-School Exchange Student Project
One. Major, school system, and class location
1. Teaching in Chinese: Chinese
2. English-taught: International Relations, International Economics, and Trade
(2) Academic system:
According to the inter-school exchange agreement and actual exchange situation, the study period is one semester or one academic year
Each academic year is divided into two semesters, the fall semester is from September to January of the following year, and the spring semester is from March to July. After enrollment, students will study according to their respective project plans. After completing their studies and passing the grades, they will be issued a certificate of completion.
(3) Class location:
Except for Chinese and International Relations (taught in English) on the Zhanhan Road campus, the rest are on the Shahe campus.
Two. Registration conditions, time, and requirements
(1) Registration conditions:
1. The applicant's school and the China Foreign Affairs University have signed a formal student exchange agreement, and it is in the concrete implementation stage.
2. Applicants must be students in the second year or above of the university (not including the second year of the university) (for details, please consult the relevant departments of the university).
(2) Application time:
March 1st-May 1st (for the fall semester applying for admission in September), October 1st-December 10th (for the spring semester applying for admission in March of the following year).
(3) Application procedure:
1. The applicant submits an application to the school where he/she is studying, and after obtaining the approval of the school, the school will recommend it to the department responsible for the exchange program of the China Foreign Affairs University.
2. The department responsible for the exchange program of the China Foreign Affairs University will review whether to accept it according to the inter-school exchange agreement and the applicant's situation.
3. After the Foreign Affairs University agrees to accept, the applicant logs on the website of the Foreign Students Office of the Foreign Affairs University (/), enters personal application information in the "Study in China Online Application" column of the website, and uploads relevant materials according to the requirements on the website The electronic version of the file. The Office of Foreign Affairs University will review the applications submitted online by the applicants.
4. After the online application is approved, the applicant will print out the "Application Form for Foreign Students Studying at the Foreign Affairs University of China Foreign Affairs University" automatically generated by the system and sign it.
5. Submit the following application materials in person or by mail to the International Students Office of China Foreign Affairs University (Zhanjiang Road Campus):
1) Recommendation letter from the applicant’s school
2) "Application Form for Foreign Students Admission to China Foreign Affairs University"
3) Copy of my passport
4) 4 passport photos without headgear on the front of me
5) Final academic certificate
6) Those who have already studied in a Chinese school must provide a copy of their visa or residence permit in China, as well as a transfer consent letter (with official seal) from the International Student Office of the original university.
Students can decide on on-campus accommodation or off-campus accommodation.
(1) On-campus accommodation:
According to the specific exchange agreement and the selected course, determine the school district for classes, and apply for accommodation on the campus where the main course is located.
1. International Exchange Center on Zhanjiang Road Campus
Brief introduction of the International Exchange Center: Each suite has an independent bathroom, and hot water is provided 24 hours a day. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, cable TV (can watch CNN and other channels), desk, book kitchen, telephone, etc. Central heating is installed with an automatic fire alarm system. On each floor, there is also a communal kitchen for international students who can cook and eat by themselves. If you need to use the Internet, buy long-distance calling cards, send faxes, laundry, etc., you can contact the front desk of the International Exchange Center.
For relevant management regulations, please refer to "Regulations on Accommodation Management of the International Exchange Center.
The International Exchange Center cannot reserve rooms in advance.
2. "Reception Center" of Shahe Campus:
There are separate toilets in the rooms, and hot water for bathing is provided from 15:00-22:00 every day. The room is equipped with air-conditioning, internet socket, cable TV signal (self-equipped TV), desk, bookcase, wardrobe, single bed, and an open balcony for drying clothes.
There are public water dispensers, refrigerators, fully automatic washing machines on each floor, no telephones, and no uniform bedding.
Foreign students staying in the "Reception Center" are equivalent to the management of Chinese students. For details, please refer to the "Interim Regulations on the Safety Management of Foreign Students in the Shahe Campus of China Foreign Affairs University".
The "Reception Center" of Shahe Campus can reserve beds, but the selected room type cannot be guaranteed.
(2) Off-campus accommodation
Students can rent a house off-campus or live in a hotel by themselves, so please be sure to pay attention to the safety of your living environment. According to the "Detailed Rules for the Implementation of the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Administration of the Entry and Exit of Foreigners", within 24 hours after arriving in China or changing the address of the accommodation, you must register for temporary accommodation at the police station where you are staying (except hotels), and submit a copy of the accommodation registration to the international student office filing. If you violate the regulations and fail to register for accommodation, the public security organ will impose a warning or a fine of less than 2,000 yuan in accordance with the law.
Four. The cost standard
(1) Tuition fee: All or part of the tuition fee will be exempted according to the inter-school exchange agreement.
(2) Insurance premium: 800 yuan/year, 400 yuan/semester
(According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education of China, international students in China must purchase medical insurance in China. The Foreign Affairs University uniformly purchases accidental injury and medical insurance from Ping An Insurance Company of China for international students. For students who have not paid the insurance premiums, the school will not go through the registration procedures .)
(3) Accommodation fee:
1. International Exchange Center on Zhanjiang Road Campus: (1st floor-4th floor) double room 150 yuan/person/day; (6th floor-7th floor) double room 160 yuan/person/day (price for the spring semester of 2014)
You need to apply to the stay office in advance, and you can check in only after approval. The accommodation fee is settled on a monthly basis and is paid at check-in. The accommodation fee for the next month needs to be renewed one week in advance.
2. "Student Apartment" on Shahe Campus:
Single room (14 square meters): 80 yuan/person/day;
Suite 1 (30 square meters): inner house (1 person) 80 yuan/person/day, outhouse (1 person) 80 yuan/person/day;
Suite 2 (30 square meters): inner house (1 person) 60 yuan/person/day, outhouse (2 persons) 50 yuan/person/day;
The accommodation fee is paid at check-in, and the accommodation fee for the next semester must be renewed at the end of the semester. The payment will be made by the semester, and no refund will be given for halfway check-out. Share campus is closed during winter and summer vacations and no accommodation is provided.
Five. Contact us
(1) Zhanhan Road Campus:
Phone: 86-10-68323894, 68323341, 68323348
Fax: 86-10-68323243, 86-10-68348664
Mailing address: International Students Office, China Foreign Affairs University, 24 Zhan Road, Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Post Code: 100037
(2) Shahe Campus:
Telephone and fax: 86-10-81754717
Mailing address: Room 131, Building A, China Foreign Affairs University, Higher Education Park, Changping District, Beijing, China
Post Code: 102206