Independent Enrollment Program Scholarship
Special Scholarship for Chinese and Aesthetic Graduates
In order to consolidate the achievements of the high-level consultation mechanism for humanities exchanges between China and the United States, encourage universities in China and the United States to further deepen their cooperative relations, and attract more outstanding young American students to study in my country, the Ministry of Education of China has set up a special scholarship program for Chinese and American graduates. The scholarship program is a full scholarship for full-time American students (including undergraduates, masters, and doctoral degrees) enrolled in Chinese government scholarship admissions institutions.
Chinese Government Scholarship "Silk Road" project
The "Silk Road" Chinese Government Scholarship Program is a full scholarship program funded by the Ministry of Education of China. It is used by some Chinese universities to independently recruit outstanding international graduate students from the Belt and Road countries to study in China. The project needs to be re-declared every year, and our school only recruits postgraduates for clinical medicine majors.
Chinese Government Scholarship "University Postgraduate" Project
The Chinese Government Scholarship "University Graduate Students" program is a full scholarship program funded by the Ministry of Education of China. It is used by some Chinese universities to independently recruit outstanding international graduate students to study in China.
Our school recruits graduate students and doctoral students for the major of stomatology in this project.
Autonomous Enrollment Project of Chinese Universities
The "Autonomous Enrollment Program for Chinese Universities" is a full scholarship (including support for local and border cities) provided to the provincial education administrative departments of some provinces and autonomous regions in China and some Chinese universities. It is used for the direct selection and recruitment of outstanding universities in some Chinese universities. Of young foreign students come to China to study.
Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarship
In order to promote the development of foreign student education and support and encourage more outstanding foreign students to study in Liaoning, the Liaoning Provincial Government established the Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarship. Our school only recruits doctoral students in this program.
(1) Language of instruction
Teaching language: Chinese.
(2) Applicant qualifications
1. Non-Chinese citizens, in good health.
2. Age requirements: Those who come to China to study for a bachelor degree must have a high school diploma and be under 25 years of age; those who study for a master’s degree in China must have a bachelor’s degree and must be under 35 years of age; those who come to China for a doctorate degree must have Master degree, not more than 40 years old.
3. Chinese proficiency requirements: Those who come to China to study for an undergraduate degree must have a Chinese proficiency level of HSK 4 (inclusive) or above. Applicants who come to China to study for master's and doctorate degrees with a Chinese level of HSK level 5 (inclusive) or above can directly enter professional studies. Applicants who have reached HSK level 4 can apply for a one-year Chinese tutoring and meet the Chinese proficiency requirements. Enter professional learning;
Applicants whose mother tongue is Chinese or who used Chinese in the previous stage of teaching must provide relevant certificates. Upon confirmation by our school, they can be exempted from providing HSK scores;
4.Not other scholarship recipients.
(3) Scholarship content
1. Exemption of tuition and application fees;
2. The accommodation fee is exempted;
3. Living expenses (doctorate ￥ 3500 / month / person, master’s ￥ 3000 / month / person, undergraduate ￥ 2500 / month / person);
4. Comprehensive medical insurance ;
5. International travel expenses: self-care.
(4) Application time
2021 early January to late April
(5) Application process
After that, click on the “Online Registration Student Entry” icon to enter) Fill in the application information, the admission agency code of China Medical University is 10159, and the “Autonomous Enrollment Chinese Government Scholarship Program Category is B. Prepare and submit the corresponding materials according to the requirements of the “application materials” list. After completing the online registration, the printing system will automatically generate the "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form".
(6) Application materials
1. "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form", filled out in Chinese or English.
2. Notarized certificate of the highest academic degree and transcripts. Documents in languages other than English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations (one original and one copy each).
3. A copy of the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form". Please bring the original with you when you come to the school to register. This form is uniformly printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department and can be downloaded from the following website http://admission.whu.edu.cn/en/?c=content&a=list&catid=81 must be filled out in English or Chinese. Applicants should strictly follow the required items in the "Physical Examination Form for Foreigners" to conduct inspections. The "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" that is missing, does not have a photo of the person affixed, or the photo is not stamped with a seam seal, is not signed and stamped by the doctor and the hospital, is invalid. In view of the fact that the examination result is valid for 6 months, the applicant is requested to determine the time for the physical examination accordingly;
4. Copy of valid ordinary passport.
5. HSK score report.
6. Study and research plan in China ( 800 words), written in Chinese or English (provided for master and doctorate applicants).
7. Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English (provided by applicants for master's and doctoral degrees).
8. The instructor agrees with the instruction letter. Applicants who have already contacted the professor of China Medical University and obtained a letter of approval guidance, please attach it to the application materials (provided by applicants for master's and doctoral degrees).
9. If academic papers have been published, please attach them to the application materials (provided by applicants for master's and doctoral degrees).
10. Proof of no criminal record. Applicants must submit a valid non-criminal record certificate issued by the local public security agency, usually within 6 months of the date of submission of the application.
1. The “Self-admissions” government scholarship program of China Medical University does not need to pay application fees, and application materials cannot be submitted through intermediaries. Please do not believe the false promises of various intermediaries to avoid being deceived.
2. Incomplete application materials and incorrect code information of China Medical University's admissions agency will not be accepted ; the application form must provide your own accurate phone number, email address and mailing address ( including postal code and city name information ) .
3. Applicants (except applicants for Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarship) do not need to send paper application materials.
4. In addition to the above materials, the school has the right to request applicants to provide other necessary application materials.
5. Applicants who have not received the email notification from the school indicate that they have not passed the preliminary review of our school. We will not respond to email and telephone inquiries regarding the application status and admission process. Please pay attention to the latest news on our school website. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
1. Scholarship qualifications will not be reserved for those who cannot come to China to study within the time limit for admission ;
2. Scholarship recipients are not allowed to change the admission institution, major of study, and study period stated in the "Admission Notice" after coming to China;
3. Scholarship recipients must participate in the annual scholarship review as required.
For more information, please check the CSC website: http://www.campuschina.org/