Doctorate Admissions Guide
1. Clinical Medicine
3. Basic medicine
The school system and fees
School system: 3 years
Teaching language: Chinese / English
Tuition: 45,000 yuan / year
Other expenses (the currency unit is RMB "yuan")
( 1 ) Registration fee: 800 yuan;
( 2 ) Medical examination fee: 700 yuan;
( 3 ) Residence permit fee: 800 yuan/year;
( 4 ) Medical insurance fee: 800 yuan/year;
( 5 ) Accommodation fee: about 7,500 yuan/year (single room)
1. Non-Chinese citizens holding a valid ordinary foreign passport; in good health, meet the requirements for visa or residence permit in China; no violations of discipline, no public security penalties, no criminal acts and records, friendly to China, good conduct, and abiding by Chinese laws And school rules and regulations, respect the customs and habits of the Chinese people.
2. After immigrating to a foreign country, Chinese citizens who apply to enter the undergraduate and junior colleges of higher education as foreign students must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for more than 4 years (inclusive), and the most recent 4 years (as of April of the enrollment year) Within 30 days), there is a record of actual residence abroad for more than 2 years (the actual residence abroad for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one year, subject to entry and exit signatures).
3. If both or one of the parents are Chinese citizens and settled in a foreign country, and the person has foreign nationality at birth, he does not have Chinese nationality. Starting from 2021, their application as an international student to enter the undergraduate level of our colleges and universities, in addition to meeting the school’s other registration qualifications, should also hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for more than 4 years (inclusive), and the most recent 4 years Have a record of actual residence in a foreign country for more than 2 years within the year (until April 30 of the enrollment year) (the actual residence in a foreign country for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one year, subject to entry and exit stamps).
4. Degree Applicants HSK Chinese Proficiency to be up to four (or more), the level of Chinese academic degree is not required when the applicant admission, but must pass before graduation HSK three.
5. Have a corresponding master's degree or above.
6. The undergraduate grade is above the intermediate level, and the research direction and study plan are clear.
7. Under 40 years old.
1. Passport page (home page, last entry and exit visa page, blank page).
2. The original foreign language and Chinese notarized copies of the undergraduate graduation certificate and transcript ( students who intend to graduate need to provide the expected graduation certificate, and the original copy of the graduation certificate or supporting materials should be submitted when enrolled ).
3. Financial guarantee certificate and bank deposit certificate.
4. International Chinese Proficiency Test score certificate (provided by applicants for professional degree).
5. Personal self-reporting materials (including their study and work experience, application reasons and research plans).
6. Two letters of recommendation from professors (both in both Chinese and English). The contact information of the professor must be indicated on the recommendation letter.
7. Instructor agrees to the instruction.
8. Applicants who are in China at the time of application, in addition to the above materials, also need to provide: passport residence permit page, accommodation registration form, physical examination form.
1. Apply online.
China Medical University implements the online application. Applicants login to the China Medical University International Student Online Service System ( https://cmu.17gz.org/member/login.do ) to register. The applicant must fill in the information and upload the application materials as required.
Application start time: every year in early March.
Application deadline: the end of June each year.
2. The school will issue an electronic pre-admission acceptance letter to the qualified students.
3. Pre-admitted students need to pay the full tuition for the first academic year (not refundable, the tuition will be paid after admission), and upload the scanned copy of the remittance voucher to the admissions registration system.
4. The school handles the visa application form ( JW202 form) for students who have paid tuition fees and sends it together with the Admission Notice.
5. After the students receive the JW202 form and the original "Admission Notice", please go to the local Chinese embassy or consulate to apply for a visa to study in China.
The school implements a full insurance system for international students. International students must apply for insurance in accordance with the relevant regulations of the People's Republic of China and school requirements. If the insurance is not purchased in accordance with the regulations, it shall be ensured within a time limit. If the insurance is not purchased within the time limit, the school will not be admitted or cancel the enrollment qualification.
1. The newborn should have an acceptance letter to a newspaper within the specified time to apply for admission procedures, for some reason can not be scheduled for admission, should first apply for an extension to report to my school. Not leave or leave overdue more than two weeks (10 working days ), except for legitimate reasons such as force majeure, it will be deemed to have waived the admission qualification automatically.
2. student enrollment, subject to admission status review, if the application process fraud, tampering with the application materials, the abolition of admission, all the responsibility and the consequences arising therefrom, by the applicant.
3. When enrolling, international students should go to the Chinese health and quarantine department to go through the confirmation procedures of the "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" or undergo a physical examination in accordance with the regulations of the Chinese health administrative department. Upon physical examination confirmed suffering from a serious mental disorder provision "People's Republic of China Exit-Entry Administration Law," infectious tuberculosis or other infectious diseases likely to cause significant harm to the Gonggongweisheng by the public security department according to law. If a certain disease or physical defect is found, and the school's affiliated hospital or a second-class ( inclusive ) hospital designated by the school is diagnosed and needs to be recuperated at home to meet the requirements for studying at school, you can apply for retention of enrollment qualifications. The enrollment qualifications are retained for no more than two years. Students who retain the enrollment qualifications do not have school status and do not enjoy the treatment of school students. Students who retain their enrollment qualifications should apply for admission to the school before the expiration of the term. After being diagnosed by the school's affiliated hospital or a hospital designated by the school at Level 2 ( inclusive ) or above, and their physical and mental health meets the requirements for studying at school, they will be reviewed by the school. Go through the admission procedures. Review failed, cancellation of admission; follow the school regulations overdue two weeks (10 days) does not apply for admission procedures and exclusion due to force majeure delay justified, as a waiver of admission.
Address: School of International Education, China Medical University, 77 Puhe Road, Shenyang City, Liaoning Province
Postal Code: 110122