"One belt, one road" scholarship
The Beijing “Belt and Road" Scholarship for Foreign Students refers to the tuition subsidy provided by the Beijing Municipal Education Commission to foreign students from countries along the "Belt and Road" who come to Beijing for undergraduate and full-time education. By setting up this scholarship, we will attract more outstanding students from countries along the “Belt and Road” to study in Beijing, promote educational exchanges and cooperation between Beijing and countries along the "Belt and Road", serve the construction of the “Belt and Road” educational community, and promote connectivity and popular support. Communicate with each other to enhance the contribution of Beijing’s education to the construction of the “Belt and Road” education community
(1) Objects of funding
1. Full-time undergraduate, master's, and doctoral students from countries along the “Belt and Road” come to Beijing to study.
2. Good health.
3. No other scholarship funding.
(2) Enrollment categories and application conditions
1. PhD students
Have a master's degree and be under the age of 50.
2. Master students
Have a bachelor’s degree and be under 45 years of age.
Have a high school diploma and be under 40 years old.
(3) Funding content and standards
The funding content of the Beijing “Belt and Road” Scholarship is all or part of the tuition fee reduction or exemption.
Anyone who is admitted to Capital Normal University and meets the Beijing "Belt and Road" scholarship evaluation criteria can receive a freshman scholarship, that is, free of tuition.
2. On-campus students
Undergraduates: According to the student's grades and attendance, the tuition fee will be divided into three levels.
Full prize: all tuition; half prize: 1/2 of tuition; encouragement: 1/4 of tuition.
Master's degree students: All tuition fees will be reduced or exempted according to students' grades and attendance.
Doctoral students: All tuition fees will be exempted based on the student's grades and attendance
(4) Application process and deadline
Applicants should apply to the School of International Culture, Capital Normal University before January and July each year.
(5) Application materials
1. Capital Normal University Foreign Students Admission Application Form
2. Scanned copy of passport photo page
3. Capital Normal University "One Belt One Road" Scholarship Application Form for Foreign Students
4. Highest degree certificate and transcript
5. Other certification materials required by Capital Normal University
1. Scholarship students who violate Chinese laws, school disciplines and school rules during their studies, or who do not meet the relevant regulations of Beijing’s “Belt and Road” scholarship for foreign students will be disqualified from the scholarship.
2. Scholarship recipients should complete all their studies at Capital Normal University. Withdrawal, suspension or transfer, all scholarships that have been obtained shall be returned.
(7) Contact information
International Student Admissions Office, School of International Culture, Capital Normal University
- +86-10-68902796 Chinese/English;
- +86-10-68902651 Chinese/Korean;