Type and duration of funding
1. Funding categories: master's degree students and doctoral students.
2. Duration of funding: 2-3 academic years for master students; 3-4 academic years for doctoral students.
The duration of the scholarship is the same as the academic system of each major. Those who have received a Chinese-taught professional scholarship, if their Chinese proficiency does not meet the requirements for entering the professional study (HSK4 and above), must take one year Chinese tuition after coming to China, and they can enter the professional study after passing the exam. For those who need Chinese language tuition, the scholarship period will be increased by 1 year accordingly.
Including tuition, accommodation, living expenses and comprehensive medical insurance. For specific information, please contact the AUN Secretariat.
Application acceptance agency and application time
Application acceptance agency: AUN (ASEAN University Network) Secretariat.
Application time: generally from early January to early April, please check with the AUN Secretariat for the specific application time.
1. Non-Chinese citizens of ASEAN member states, in good health;
2. Educational background and age requirements:
Applicants for a master's degree in China must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35;
Applicants for Ph.D. program in China must have a master's degree and be under 40 years old.
1. Submit the application to the AUN Secretariat and obtain the qualification for recommendation;
2. Contact Chongqing University and obtain the pre-admission notice issued by the school;
3. Log in to the Management Information System for Chinese Government Scholarships to Study in China (Loginhttp://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchinaorhttp://www.campuschina.orgAfter ), click on the icon of the online registration student entrance to enter), fill in and submit the application information online, and print the "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form". "The operating instructions of the Chinese Government Scholarship Management Information System for Studying in China and the acceptance agency number can be consulted and obtained from the AUN Secretariat.
4 Submit the application materials to the AUN Secretariat within the specified time.
Note: The China Scholarship Council does not accept direct applications from individuals. The China Scholarship Council reserves the right to make necessary adjustments to the institutions of applicants who have not received the pre-admission notice.
1. "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form" (Chinese or English);
2. Notarized highest education certificate. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations. Students in school must submit a certificate of enrollment issued by their school;
3. Academic transcripts. The text pages in languages other than Chinese and English are attached with notarized Chinese or English translations:
4. Come to China to study or research plan. Written in Chinese or English, no less than 800 words;
5. Letter of recommendation. Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English;
6. A copy of the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" "The original is kept by yourself, this form is uniformly printed by the Chinese Ministry of Health Examination and Sputum], and can be logged on to the CSC website
http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchinaorhttp://www.campuschina.orgDownload must be filled in English). The application for admission should be checked strictly in accordance with the requirements of the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form". The "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" that is missing, has not posted a photo of yourself or is not stamped on the photo, or signed and stamped by the doctor and the hospital is invalid. The inspection result is valid for 6 months.
7. If you have obtained the pre-admission notice of Chongqing University, please attach a copy of the admission notice to the application materials:
8. If you have obtained the HSK score report, please attach a copy to the application materials.
The above materials should be bound into a book in the upper left corner in the order mentioned above. Regardless of whether you are admitted or not, the application materials will not be returned.
Admission and notification
1. The China Scholarship Council reviews whether scholarship applicants meet the application requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements or application materials that do not meet the requirements will not be accepted;
2. The China Scholarship Council will forward the approved applicant materials to the relevant schools for admission. The China Scholarship Council reserves the right to make appropriate adjustments to the applicant’s chosen school, major, funding category, scholarship period, etc., based on the funding requirements of the scholarship program, the acceptance capacity of the scholarship institution, the professional academic system requirements and the applicant’s conditions, etc. And the admission result is determined by the school. For the application materials with the pre-admission notice of Chongqing University, the China Scholarship Council will send it directly to Chongqing University to confirm the admission;
3. Applicants who have been admitted by the scholarship institution can receive the Chinese government scholarship to study in China after being approved by the China Scholarship Council. Each scholarship recipient can only receive funding from one Chinese government scholarship program;
4. The China Scholarship Council will send the "Admission List", "Admission Notice" and "Visa Application Form for Studying in China" (JW201 Form) to the AUN Secretariat before July 31, which will forward them to the students themselves;
5. Scholarship recipients are not allowed to change the admission institution, major of study, and study period stated in the "Admission Notice" after coming to China;
6. Scholarship qualifications will not be reserved for those who cannot come to China to study within the time limit for admission.
Contact Information of AUN Secretariat
(ASEAN University Network Secretariat)
Tel: +66-2-2153640 ext. 102
Contact Information of Chongqing University
Admissions Office of International College of Chongqing University
Address: Admissions Office (Room 324), International College, Main Teaching Building, Area A, Chongqing University, No.174 Shazheng Street, Shapingba District, Chongqing, China, 400044