Chongqing University Mayor Scholarship
In order to attract outstanding foreign students to study in Chongqing, the Chongqing Municipal People's Government has specially established the "Chongqing Municipal People's Government Mayor Scholarship for Foreign Students".
Non-Chinese citizens who intend to come to Chongqing to study for a doctoral or master's degree.
1. Be in good health and pass the physical examination of the legal medical institution in China.
2. Applicants for a doctorate degree should have a master's degree, have excellent academic performance, and be under the age of 40.
3. Applicants for a master's degree should have a bachelor's degree, excellent academic performance, and be under 35 years old.
4. Those who have received various scholarships from the Chinese government can no longer apply for the Mayor Scholarship.
The scholarship criteria are:
1. Doctoral students RMB 35,000 per student per academic year;
2. RMB 30,000 per student per academic year for master students;
The duration of the mayor's scholarship cannot exceed the normal academic duration of the corresponding degree. Scholarship recipients need to pay for application fees, tuition fees, dormitory fees, insurance fees and other related expenses.
Applicants must truthfully fill in and submit the following application materials (all in triplicate)
1. "Application Form for Mayor Scholarship for Foreign Students of Chongqing Municipal People's Government".
2. Notarized highest academic certificate and transcript (texts other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations). If the applicant is a student of a university in China, he/she must also submit a certificate of enrollment and a transcript issued by the school where he/she is studying.
3. Study and research plans in China, written in Chinese or English.
4. Two letters of recommendation. Applicants for a master's degree or doctoral degree must provide a recommendation letter from the professor of the last graduated institution or the employer of the nearest employer, written in Chinese or English.
5. A copy of the Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.
6. Copy of passport.
April 15, 2018
How to apply
Applicants should submit the application materials to the International Student Admissions Office of Chongqing University by mail or in person before the deadline. The university collects, reviews and submits the application materials to the Chongqing Municipal Education Commission. The Chongqing Municipal Education Commission does not accept applications submitted directly by students.
Mailing address: International Student Admissions Office 324, International College, Main Teaching Building, Area A, Chongqing University, Chongqing, China, 400044
Email address: email@example.com website http://study.cqu.edu.cn/
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO