Funding category and duration:
Funding categories: This scholarship is open to international undergraduates, masters, doctoral students and Chinese language students studying in our school.
1. Postgraduates, undergraduates, and Chinese language students
- The first prize: 10,000 yuan per year for postgraduate students, 6,000 yuan per year for undergraduates and Chinese language students;
- Second prize: 8,000 yuan per year for postgraduate students, 4,000 yuan for undergraduates and Chinese language students.
★ One time, the scholarship will be distributed in two in the form of cash, or directly offset part of the tuition fee
2. Doctoral students
- Free of tuition
- Provide free double dormitory on campus
- Living expenses: 3500 yuan/month
★ The funding period is not more than 4 years, and the annual review is required for each academic year. If the review fails, the scholarship will be suspended or terminated.
December 01, 2020, to April 30, 2021
1. Non-Chinese citizens, in good health;
2. Educational background and age requirements:
●Applicants for Chinese language training programs must have a high school degree and be under 45 years old;
●Applicants for an undergraduate degree must have a high school degree and be under the age of 25;
●Applicants for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be under 35 years old;
●Applicants for a doctorate degree must have a master's degree and be under the age of 40.
3. No other scholarships have been obtained at the same time.
Application process and materials:
1. Applicant download Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications President Scholarship Application Form. doc Fill in all the information truthfully, print and sign;
2. Applicants log in to the "Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications International Student Online Service System" ( https://cqupt.17gz.org/ ), select the project "Chinese School Scholarship", fill in the application information, complete the online application and upload the application materials as required, Including scholarship application form;
1. Electronic photos;
2. Notarized highest education certificate and transcript. If the applicant is a current student, he/she must submit the pre-graduation certificate (including the pre-graduation date) and transcripts issued by the school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
3. Personal statement, including study plan or research plan in China. Written in Chinese or English;
4. 2 letters of recommendation. Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English;
5. A photocopy of the first page of a valid passport (valid until at least March 30, 2021);
6. Proof of no criminal record;
7. A copy of the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form". Download in the attachment, fill in English or Chinese. Foreigner Physical Examination Form.pdf
Applicants should strictly follow the required items in the "Physical Examination Form for Foreigners" to conduct inspections. The "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" that is missing, does not have a photo of the person posted, or is not stamped with a seam seal on the photo, and is not signed and stamped by the doctor or the hospital is invalid. The inspection result is valid for 6 months;
8. Proof of English or Chinese proficiency (if any, please provide);
9. Other materials, such as awards, published papers, etc. (if any, please provide);
10. If you are studying in China, please provide proof of your performance in China.
√Regardless of whether you are admitted or not, the application materials will not be returned;
√We will contact you by email, so please be sure to fill in your email address, phone number, mailing address, etc. accurately;
√ In addition to the above materials, the school has the right to ask you to provide other materials according to the specific situation.
1. Scholarship qualifications will not be reserved for those who cannot come to China to study within the enrollment period;
2. Scholarship recipients are not allowed to change the study major and study period stated in the "Admission Notice" after coming to China;
3. Scholarship recipients must participate in the annual scholarship review as required. Those who fail the review will be suspended or terminated.