Instructions for using campus card
1. Quota and password
The campus card management center has set an initial consumption password and a single meal consumption limit in the canteen for the cardholder. If the canteen meal exceeds the limit, the password is required for consumption; other consumption is carried out with the password. Cardholders can reset the consumption password and adjust the consumption limit (the adjustment range is 10 yuan to 50 yuan) on the school transfer machine.
The initial password is the last 6 digits of the ID number (the last digit is one forward when X). The person who did not provide the ID number is 888888. If you have any questions about the initial password, please bring your ID or student ID to the campus card management center Apply for a password reset. The initial single meal consumption limit is 50 yuan.
2. Campus card recharge
(1) Use the bound bank card to recharge on the campus card electronic service platform (Baiyang.com of Communication University of China-Public Service-Campus Card). When the campus card is issued, it has been bound by default with the bank card of China Construction Bank, which is uniformly handled by the school.
(2) Use the bound bank card to recharge on the loading machine (the maximum loading limit is 500 yuan each time). The canteen, Zhonglan Apartment, Bangzijing Apartment, Xingguang Supermarket, Building 44, etc. are equipped with a "Campus Card Transfer Query System", which can be recharged by themselves.
(3) Self-service recharge machines are installed in the first canteen, the second canteen, and the student service hall of Building 44, which can be used for cash recharge (only 50 yuan and 100 yuan recharge are accepted).
(4) Manual recharge at the campus card management center.
(5) The living allowance (53 yuan per person per month) for newly enrolled undergraduates from September to November has been pre-distributed to the campus card, and they can directly use the campus card for consumption.
3. Loss and cancellation of campus card
(1) If the campus card is lost, report the loss in time. I can use the self-service transfer machine on campus, the campus card electronic service platform, call the campus card management center and report the loss to the campus card management center with a valid ID.
(2) In order to protect the interests of the cardholder when handling the campus card loss report service, you must go to the campus card management center with a valid ID or use the campus card password to unlock it at the transfer machine. The campus card management center does not accept undocumented cancellation of loss reporting, agency cancellation of loss reporting, etc.
4. Reissue of campus card
If the campus card is lost, you need to report the loss in time and reissue it after 1 working day; if the campus card is damaged, you need to bring the damaged card to reissue it.
To reapply for a campus card, you need to go to the campus card management center No. 7 and 8 windows to go through the re-applying procedures with a valid ID and pay 20 yuan for the card renewal cost. After the replacement, the original card is canceled, and the balance in the original card will be transferred to the new card.
5. Cancellation of campus card
(1) The use period of the campus card is equivalent to the school system. Upon graduation and leaving school, the campus card management center will centrally handle the cancellation procedures according to the graduate leaving information provided by the relevant departments and transfer the balance of the card to the bound bank card.
(2) For the cancellation of the campus card for graduates leaving school, the campus card management center does not accept cash refunds.
6. Binding of campus card and bank card
If the default-bound CCB card is lost, you need to go to China Construction Bank to reapply. After re-applying, take the campus card and the new CCB card to the campus card management center at Window 10 to handle the campus card and bank card binding service.
7. Campus card business processing
Processing time: 8:30-11:30 14:00-16:30 (Monday to Thursday)
8:30-11:30 14:00-16:00 (Friday)
Handling Location: Campus Card Management Center, Window 7-10, Student Service Hall, 1st Floor, Building 44
Website: Campus Card Electronic Service Platform https://ykt.w.cuc.edu.cn/
Consulting Tel: 65783878/3877