International Undergraduates Scholarship
Scholarship content and standards
The Central University of Finance and Economics has provided 2 scholarships since 2018 to attract outstanding students to study undergraduate courses. The content of the scholarship is tuition-free. This scholarship implements an annual review system. At the beginning of September each year, the performance of the previous school year will be assessed. Those with a weighted-average credit score of 80 (inclusive) or above in the previous school year can be automatically extended, otherwise, it will be terminated.
All undergraduate majors enrolling international students can accept applications.
(1) Non-Chinese citizens, in good health.
(2) Have not won other scholarships.
(3) Choose to go to class with Chinese classmates.
(4) HSK scores are within the validity period and reach level 6.
(5) Entrance examination scores (including written examination and interview) are ranked among the top two.
May 1-June 30 each year.
The college website downloads the application form and fills it out. After the system is completed, you can apply online.
(1) "The Central University of Finance and Economics International Student Scholarship Application Form";
(2) High school graduation certificate, texts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
(3) High school academic transcripts, texts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
(4) HSK certificate within the validity period.
The Central University of Finance and Economics International Student Management Office
International Student Management Office, School of International Cultural Exchange, Central University of Finance and Economics, 39 Xueyuan South Road, Haidian District, Beijing
Post Code: 100081