Trainee Program Scholarship
To train qualified overseas Chinese teachers and promote the development of Chinese education in various countries, the Ministry of Education's Sino-foreign Language Exchange Cooperation Center continues to establish international Chinese teacher scholarships (Confucius Institute Scholarships), hereinafter referred to as scholarships, Confucius Institutes, independent Confucius classrooms, and some Chinese exams. Examination sites, Chinese teachers of foreign universities/Chinese schools, foreign-related Chinese teaching industry organizations, Chinese embassies (consulates), etc. (hereinafter referred to as recommending institutions) can recommend outstanding students and in-service Chinese teachers to the Central University of Finance and Economics to study and study Chinese and Chinese international education and other related majors.
Central University of Finance and Economics is a university directly under the Ministry of Education and jointly established by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Finance, and Beijing. It is a national "Double First-Class" construction, "211 Project" construction, and the first batch of "advantaged disciplines innovation platform" project construction universities. Our school's applied economics ranked first in the fourth round of national subject evaluation conducted in 2017, and it is the only financial institution that has obtained an A+ evaluation subject. The school is located in Beijing, the capital of China, with convenient transportation and a superior geographical location.
In 2021, our school plans to recruit international Chinese teacher scholarships for one-year, one-semester, and four-week research students; there is no limit to the number of places. Welcome, all international students and in-service Chinese teachers who are interested in Chinese language education, teaching, and related work to sign up.
Funding target and funding content
1. Non-Chinese nationals;
2. Physical and mental health, good character, and learning;
3. Aspiring to engage in Chinese education, teaching, and related work
4. The age is 16-35 years old (unified on September 1, 2021). In-service Chinese teachers are relaxed to 45 years old.
The scholarship for international Chinese teachers includes tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and comprehensive medical insurance (living expenses are limited to research students for one academic year and one semester).
Scholarship categories and application requirements
1. One-year trainee
Enrollment in September 2021, the funding period is 11 months. International students in China are not admitted.
Chinese Language and Literature: A minimum score of 180 in the HSK test (Level 4) and 60 in the HSKK (Intermediate) test.
Chinese Language Training: A minimum score of 180 in the HSK test (Level 3) is required. Those who provide HSKK scores are preferred.
2. One-semester trainee
Enrollment in March 2021 and September 2021, the funding period is 5 months. Those who have X1 and X2 visas in their passports are not admitted. For Chinese language and literature, with a minimum score of 210 in the HSK test (Level 3), and an HSKK score.
3. Four weeks of trainees
Enrollment in July or December 2021, the funding period is 4 weeks. Those who have X1 and X2 visas in their passports are not admitted, and individual registration is not accepted. The project is registered by the Confucius Institute and requires HSK scores, with 10-15 people per group.
1. Deadline for registration of trainees for one academic year: May 10, 2021
2. Deadline for registration for one-semester trainees:
November 10, 2020 (Entry in March 2021)
May 10, 2021 (Entry in September 2021)
3. Deadline for registration of four-week trainees:
April 10, 2021 (Entry in July 2021)
September 10, 2021 (Entry in December 2021)
1. Log in to the International Chinese Teacher Scholarship website (cis.Chinese.cn) and fill in the Central University of Finance and Economics;
2. Submit application materials online, pay attention to the application process, review opinions and scholarship review results;
3. Scholarship recipients should contact our school, enter the basic information of freshmen, and print out the award certificate online;
4. Enter the journal at the time specified in the admission notice.
Materials to be submitted
1. Scanned copy of passport photo page. Applicants under the age of 18 must submit a certificate of entrustment signed by their guardian in China;
2. A scanned copy of HSK and HSKK score reports (valid for two years);
3. Recommendation letter from the person in charge of the recommending institution (in-service Chinese teachers must attach the in-service certificate and recommendation letter issued by the institution);
4. Other materials needed when entering new students' information.
About the Chinese Bridge winners
Those who have won the 2021 "Confucius Institute Scholarship Certificate" in various Chinese Bridge competitions, log on to the International Chinese Teacher Scholarship website and submit application materials to our school with the scholarship certificate.
International Student Admissions Office, Central University of Finance and Economics
Address: School of International Cultural Exchange, Central University of Finance and Economics, No. 39 South Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing (Room 1017, Zhongcai Building)
Chinese and Foreign Language Exchange and Cooperation Center of Ministry of Education