Undergraduate Application Guide
The Central University of Finance and Economics is a university directly under the Ministry of Education and jointly established by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Finance, and Beijing. Our school's applied economics ranked first in the latest round of national subject evaluation conducted in 2017, and it is the only financial institution that has been awarded A+. The school is located in Beijing, the capital of China, with convenient transportation and a superior geographical location.
Eligibility for application
A non-Chinese citizen who is physically and mentally healthy, has a high school degree or above, and holds a valid foreign passport.
Phase 1: December 1, 2020-March 31, 2021
Phase 2: April 12, 2021 – June 9, 2021
Please click on the undergraduate international student enrollment major catalog
1. Submit an online application
Application address: homepage of the college's official website http://sice.cufe.edu.cn/
Click "New Student Registration" on the right
2. Pay the registration fee of 500 RMB
3. Applicants shortlisted for interview participate in the interview (including online interview)
4. Issuance of admission results
5. The tuition prepayment is 3,000 yuan within one week after the admission is confirmed; the tuition prepayment is non-refundable and will be included in the total tuition after the start of the semester
6. Provide a financial guarantee for the expenses required during the study period
List of application materials
1. "The Central University of Finance and Economics International Student Admission Application Form" (can be printed in the application system)
2. Copy of passport
3. High school graduation certificate or equivalent certificate, fresh graduates can provide a pre-graduation certificate issued by the high school they are attending (the expected graduation time is required)
4. High school transcript
5. HSK (Level 5) or above transcripts. Applicants whose native language is Chinese are exempted from providing HSK scores upon application and recognized by the school
6. Personal statement (Chinese, 800 words or more)
7. click here to download a copy of the "Foreigner Physical Examination Form"
8. click here to download the certificate of no criminal record
1. Letter of recommendation (Chinese/English is acceptable)
2. Award certificates and other supporting materials
3. Applicants under the age of 18 are also required to provide a copy of the guardian's passport, ID card, and guardian's letter of guarantee
Application materials are limited to Chinese or English; regardless of whether the applicant is admitted or not, all application materials and registration fees are non-refundable.
The applicant is responsible for the authenticity of the information and materials submitted by the individual. If it is inconsistent with the facts, the Central University of Finance and Economics has the right to cancel its admission qualifications, and those who have enrolled will cancel their student status.
Applicants who pass the comprehensive material review will participate in the Central University of Finance and Economics International Undergraduate International Student Admission Interview (including an online interview). The time and location of the interview will be notified by email after the deadline of each batch.
The preliminary arrangement of the interview schedule is as follows (the final arrangement is subject to the notification email):
Date of the first batch of interviews: April 3, 2021
The second batch of interview date: June 12, 2021
The school will notify the applicants of the admission result by email 2 weeks after the interview. International students who are determined to study must pay a tuition prepayment of 3,000 yuan and a financial guarantee certificate within 1 week of receiving the admission result. After receiving the tuition prepayment and financial guarantee certificate, our school will start processing the visa application form and will mail the admission materials one after another at the end of May. The school will review the original application materials of the applicant when the journal is opened. If there is any violation, the school has the right to cancel the applicant's admission qualification.
Early September 2021 (The specific time is subject to the Admission Notice)
According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education of China, our school requires all international students to purchase group comprehensive insurance in Mainland China.
Students must purchase medical insurance at the time of registration.
Registration fee: 500 yuan
Tuition: Chinese-taught 22,000 yuan/year
English-taught 30,000 yuan/year
Accommodation fee: 50-80 yuan/day
Residence permit fee: 400 yuan/year
Medical insurance cost: 800 yuan/year
International Student Admissions Office, Central University of Finance and Economics
Address: Room 1017, Zhongcai Building, Central University of Finance and Economics, 39 Xueyuan South Road, Haidian District, Beijing
Post Code: 100081