Admissions Guide for Doctoral Degree in 2021
School system introduction
The school system is three years, using Chinese teaching, and the learning method is full-time.
Possess a master's degree, generally not more than 40 years old, Chinese proficiency level 4 or above or equivalent to the new HSK level (HSK level 5 or above is preferred), non-Chinese citizens with a valid foreign passport, physical and mental health, no criminal record, willing Abide by Chinese laws and regulations, respect Chinese customs and habits and abide by school rules and regulations.
Note: Foreign students applying for a doctorate in the Capital Institute of Physical Education, If the Chinese proficiency does not meet the corresponding entry requirements, Can be used as a preparatory student to study Chinese in this school for one year, After passing the grades, he will be transferred to a Ph.
Log in to https://sie-lb.cupes.edu.cn/ to download the "Application Form for Foreign Students Admission to the Capital University of Physical Education", and submit it to the International Education College of the Capital University of Physical Education along with other materials.
How to submit application materials:
1. Scanned copies of the materials should be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. Paper materials should be mailed or submitted by others.
1. "Application Form for Foreign Students Admission to Capital Institute of Physical Education" (download and print, please paste a 2-inch passport-free photo and be signed by the applicant and the guarantor);
2. Master's degree certificate, master's degree course transcript, Chinese or English abstract of master's degree thesis (for the current master's degree graduates, the expected graduation certificate will be issued by the school, and the graduation certificate and degree certificate will be supplemented after being admitted);
3. Personal statement: including personal study and work experience, study plan in China, etc.;
4. New HSK Level 4 or above certificate and transcript;
5. Two recommendation letters from professors (or equivalent titles) of the subject (no fixed format, please sign and leave contact information);
6. Copy of passport (passport must be an ordinary passport that is still valid within three months after enrollment);
7. Certificate of no criminal record;
8. Physical examination form for foreigners;
9. 5 passport size photos (please write your name and major on the back of the photo);
10. The registration fee is RMB 600 (the application will only be accepted after the payment is successful);
11. Students who are currently studying in other schools in China need to submit the "Transfer Consent Letter" (or a copy of the completion certificate) issued by the school;
★The original or notarized copy of the above materials shall be submitted unless otherwise specified
★All application materials should be submitted in Chinese or English
★The application fee and application materials are not refundable
1. Full scholarship project:
From November 15, 2020, to March 31, 2021 (2) Some scholarships and self-financed projects:
November 15, 2020, to June 15, 2021
2. Partial scholarship and self-funded projects:
November 15, 2020, to June 15, 2021
Application Major: Physical Education, please refer to the Admissions Guide of the Graduate School for details. https://gs.cupes.edu.cn/zsgz/zsjz/e744a0e31e6f4d64a005c6393aad1b1d.htm
Pass HSK scores, application materials, interviews, etc. for assessment.
At the beginning of July each year, applicants can contact the International Education College of the Capital University of Physical Education through email or telephone to inquire about admission results and scholarship selection results.
For those who are admitted, the International Education Institute of the Capital University of Physical Education will issue the "Admission Notice" and "Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China" in early July.
Admitted applicants should bring their ordinary passports, "Admission Notice", "Visa Application Form for Foreigners Studying in China" (JW201/202 Form), "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" and blood test report (all originals are required) to the Chinese Embassy Foreign embassies (consulates) apply for an X1 or X2 visa to study in China, and with the above materials, go to the International Education College of Capital University of Physical Education to complete the enrollment procedures at the time specified in the notice.
Freshmen should report to the school on time according to the time specified in the admission notice. When registering, please bring the "Admission Notice", "JW201/202 Form", original application materials, and 5 2-inch white background ID photos. If you have undergone a physical examination in your home country, please bring all the original physical examination materials. The school will review the enrollment qualifications after the student registers. During the review, if it is found that the student's admission notice, candidate information, and other supporting materials are inconsistent with the actual situation of the person, or there is a situation such as fraud, favoritism, etc., it is determined as unqualified, and the freshman's enrollment qualification will be canceled or the student status will be obtained.
Tuition: 38,000 RMB/academic year
Accommodation fee: about 15000 RMB/academic year (double room)
1. Full scholarship
Source of funding: Chinese Government Scholarship;
Funding content: free tuition, free on-campus accommodation, and comprehensive medical insurance,
Provide monthly living expenses by national regulations;
Please fill out and submit the application information online: https://www.campuschina.org/.
2. Partial scholarship
Source of funding: Beijing Scholarship for Foreign Students ;
Funding content: subsidize the tuition for the first year of freshmen, and after the second year, the scholarship level will be assessed based on the academic record of the previous academic year and the comprehensive performance of the school, which can be divided into full tuition subsidy, half tuition subsidy or no tuition subsidy;
Please contact the teacher of the Capital Institute of Physical Education to apply directly when registering.
Scholarship students will all live in the International Student Apartment of Capital Institute of Physical Education. If self-financed students need on-campus accommodation, please contact the International Students Office in time and book in advance. Self-financed international students can also live off-campus. Check-in at the administrative department of the place of residence within 24 hours after entry.
The registration fee must be paid at the time of registration, and other fees shall be paid according to the requirements of the admission notice. Fees are all denominated in RMB. The payment method is bank remittance transfer. For remittance students, please remit to the designated account and save the remittance voucher for verification.
Payee's name: Capital University of Physical Education and Sports
Bank account: 0200 0100 0908 8202 047
Account bank name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Beijing Beitaipingzhuang Sub-branch
Remitter's postscript/remarks The student's valid passport number (please note it so that you can find the remittance record).
Address: International Students Office, Capital University of Physical Education and Sports, No. 11, Beisanhuan West Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China
Post Code: 100191