China University of Political Science and Law-logo
China University of Political Science and Law




1. Q: What kind of university is China University of political science and law?

A: China University of political science and law is a "211 Project" key construction university with the characteristics and advantages of law discipline, including politics, economics, management, literature, history, philosophy, education, science, engineering and other disciplines, "985 Project" advantage discipline innovation platform "," 2011 plan "and" 111 plan "(University Discipline Innovation and talent introduction plan), The national "double first-class" construction universities, directly under the Ministry of Education of the people's Republic of China, are jointly built by the Ministry of education and Beijing and are committed to building world-class universities and first-class disciplines. There are two campuses, Xueyuan Road in Haidian District and Fuxue road in Changping District.


2. What is the school code of the China University of political science and law?

A: 10053


3. Q: How about the school of international education of China University of political science and law?

A: The Institute of international education was established in 1999 based on the former international student management office, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan student management office, and the office of China International Senior Legal Personnel Training Center (Beijing). The purpose is to give full play to the advantages of the school, further strengthen diplomatic exchanges and cooperation, actively explore the international education market, and better carry out foreign-related training, Strengthen the management of international students and students from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan. The Institute of international education consists of international students and Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan students' office, international cooperation department, Chinese as a foreign language training center, comprehensive office, and other departments. The current president of the Institute is Professor Xu LAN. At present, the college has 20 staff and 828 students from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan.


4. Q: How many colleges are there in the sequel of China University of political science and law?

A: The university has a law school, a civil and commercial law school, an international law school, a criminal justice school, a school of politics and public administration, a business school, a Humanities school, a school of foreign languages, a school of Marxism, a school of sociology, a bright School of Journalism and communication, a China Europe law school, a master's law school, an international Confucianism school, an international education school / Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Education Center There are 18 teaching units in the College of continuing education / College of network education, science and technology teaching department / College of legal information management, and physical education teaching department.


5. Q: What is HSK?

A: Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) is an international standardized test, which focuses on the ability of Chinese non first language candidates to communicate in Chinese in their life, study, and work. The examination grades include HSK (Level 1), HSK (Level 2), HSK (Level 3), HSK (Level 4), HSK (Level 5), and HSK (Level 6).


6. Q: What is the teaching method of the Chinese language program at the China university of political science and law?

A: Online teaching.


7. Q: What is the length of schooling of the Chinese language program of the China University of political science and law?

A: The length of schooling is divided into one semester and one academic year.

No less than 15 class hours per week and no less than 16 weeks per semester.


8. Q: When is the registration time for the Chinese language program of the China University of political science and law?

A: Spring semester: October 1-December 10, autumn semester: March 1-June 10.


9. Q: What are the majors of undergraduates studying in China from the China University of political science and law?

A: The University offers 16 undergraduate programs for foreign students, including law, Chinese language, sociology, administration, international politics, political science and administration, public utility management, business administration, economics, international business, philosophy, journalism, Chinese language, and literature, applied psychology, English and German.


10. Q: What are the application materials for international undergraduates of China University of political science and law?

A: Application materials:

(1) Download and fill in the application form for foreign students of China University of political science and law;

(2) The full-time senior high school diploma or equivalent academic certificate (the expected graduation certificate can be provided by the fresh graduates first) must be original or notarized in Chinese or English;

(3) The transcripts of all senior high school courses must be original or notarized in Chinese or English;

(4) New Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) level 4 or above certificate (Chinese language major applicants may not provide it);

(5) Copies of the first page and all visa pages of the ordinary passport (valid after March 31, 2022);

(6) Applicants under the age of 18 must submit the notarial certificate and relevant legal documents of their legal guardian in China and Beijing;

(7) Birth certificate and the nationality identification documents of both parents at the time of birth, including the certificate of permanent residence abroad that has been obtained;

(8) Physical examination form for foreigners (this form is uniformly printed by the Chinese health and quarantine department and must be filled in English). Applicants should be examined in strict accordance with the requirements of the "foreigners physical examination form". The physical examination form for foreigners is invalid if there is no item, no photo of the foreigner or no seal on the photo, no signature and seal of the doctor and the hospital. The validity period of examination results is 6 months;

(9) No criminal record. The applicant shall submit the certificate of no criminal record within the period of validity issued by the local public security organ, and the supporting documents within 6 months before the date of application.

(10) Award certificate or other supporting materials.


11. Q: What are the expenses for international students from China University of political science and law?

A: Cost (RMB):

(1) Registration fee: 660 yuan / person-time

(2) Medical insurance for international students: 800 yuan / academic year

China's Ministry of education stipulates that students from abroad must purchase medical insurance for Chinese mainland insurance companies. International students can pay online before registration, or purchase medical insurance on the day of registration. The school will not go through the registration procedures for those who do not purchase the required medical insurance.

(3) Tuition: RMB 20000 / academic year

(4) Accommodation fee: according to the accommodation conditions


12. Q: Where is the China University of political science and law?

A: 25 Xitucheng Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China.


13. Q: What are the majors of the silk road program in the 2021-2022 academic year?

A: List of majors enrolled in the "Silk Road" program in the 2021-2022 academic year:

Serial number

professional title

Training level

School system

Language of instruction


Chinese Language


4 years





4 years



International Politics


4 years



International Jurisprudence


2 years

English language


International Jurisprudence

Ph.D. student

3 years

English language


Compare Jurisprudence


2 years

English language


Compare Jurisprudence

Ph.D. student

3 years

English language


Commercial Jurisprudence


2 years

English language


Commercial Jurisprudence


3 years



Commercial Jurisprudence

Ph.D. student

3 years



14. Q: What are the eligibility requirements for the Beijing Foreign Student Scholarship?

A: Eligibility for application:

(1) Non-Chinese citizens;

(2) Did not receive any other forms of scholarship to fund tuition at the time of application;

(3) Applicants are currently undergraduate students, master students, and doctoral students in our school;

(4) No-fail in the required professional courses (applicable if you pass the retake);

(5) Applicants must register, pay tuition fees and go through visa residency procedures on time, have no improper conduct, and have not violated relevant school management regulations; have not been punished by department or above or school discipline; have not violated Chinese laws, and have not been subjected to judicial or public security Punishment by the agency.


15. Q: What is the review process for the Beijing Foreign Student Scholarship?

A: Review process:

(1) Students submit application materials to the department;

(2) Preliminary review of departments, recommendations, and rankings, and deliver them to the International Education Institute;

(3) Preliminary evaluation by the Beijing Foreign Student Scholarship Evaluation Panel;

(4) Announce the results of the preliminary evaluation and accept appeals;

(5) Announce the final list of winners;


16. Q: What is the Confucius Institute Scholarship?

A: The International Chinese Teacher Scholarship (Confucius Institute Scholarship) is dedicated to cultivating local Chinese teachers and reserve forces, advanced Chinese talents, etc., and provides two types of scholarships for academic education and research. Fund outstanding young people to study for degrees and short-term studies in China, and support the construction of an international talent pool of Chinese teachers.


17. Q: What is the funding category of the country-specific bilateral project?

A: Subsidized categories: Undergraduate students, Postgraduate students, Ph.D. students, general scholars, and advanced scholars. For details, please consult the international student dispatch department of your home country.


18. Q: Do international students in China need to apply for accommodation in advance?

A: Students do not need to apply for accommodation in advance. Our school will prepare the dormitory for each student in advance at the beginning of the semester, and students can move in directly after registration. Students need to bring their valid ID documents to the dormitory management office to register and leave the valid certificates in the dormitory management office within 24 hours of check-in. The staff will handle accommodation registration and other matters for everyone. The certificate can be retrieved after processing. Students who do not live on campus during the exchange period need to communicate with the person in charge in advance and find the source of rental housing by themselves.


19. Q: What is the procedure for opening a journal for international students in China?

A: Registration process:

(1) The first week of school is our school’s registration week. Students are requested to register according to the registration time on the admission notice. The documents that students need to produce when registering include admission notice, valid certificates, one-inch photos, and medical certificates. Foreign students also need to show visas and JW202 forms.

Changping Campus (Undergraduate Chinese-taught) Registration location: Room B114, International Exchange Center

Xueyuan Road Campus (English-taught, Chinese-taught for graduate students) Registration location: Office A1101, New Research Building

Office hours: 8:30-11:30 in the morning, 2:00-5:00 in the afternoon (Friday 2:00-4:30 in the afternoon).

(2) Students need to purchase insurance at the time of registration. Students can familiarize themselves with the campus environment and purchase daily necessities within one week after coming to school.

(3) Every semester reports weekly meetings to organize freshmen meetings. The staff will give detailed explanations on course selection, dormitories, visas, internships, and various rules and regulations at the meeting.







Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on Wechat