The International Student Teaching and Research Building TRB and the International Education Center Building IECB on the Yan'an Road campus are dedicated teaching buildings for international students. In addition, international students can also use the school library and other teaching buildings.
1. International Education Center Building (IECB)
1) Uni Café on the first floor
2) Reading room dedicated to international students on the first floor: next to the coffee shop, open from 8:30-17:00 from Monday to Friday, where you can study and read books and magazines (not borrowed).
2. Teaching and Research Building for International Students (TRB)
Classroom 117: Reading room for international students, open from Monday to Friday from 13:00 to 17:00
3. Donghua University Library
1) Home for International Students: Room 204, a dedicated reading room for international students, with a student card, you can study by yourself, read books and magazines (not borrowed), surf the Internet, print, copy, etc.
Opening hours: Monday to Saturday 8:15-11:30, 13:30-17:00 (closed on Tuesday), 17:00-22:00 (only Monday and Wednesday)
2) Other reading rooms: self-study or reading is possible, and a student card is required.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8:00-11:30, 13:30-17:00 (closed on Tuesday), 18:00-22:00 (closed on weekends)
(Part of the reading room opening hours: 8:30~11:30, 13:30~16:30, 18:00~22:00)