Preparatory courses taught in English were opened in 2015.
All teachers are domestic teachers with rich teaching experience, and most of them have overseas study and work experience.
Preparatory education aims to improve the quality of education for international students.
Enrollment in two quarters.
The applicant is a foreign citizen holding a foreign passport, physically and mentally healthy, and aged 18-25.
1. Early establishment of preparatory major schools.
2. Two-season enrollment, small class teaching, each class does not exceed 30 students.
1. The applicant is a foreign citizen holding a foreign passport and is physically and mentally healthy. When accepting residents from the mainland (Mainland), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan of the motherland who have immigrated to China as international students to enter China for undergraduate study, the applicant must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for more than 4 years (inclusive), and Have a record of actually living abroad for more than 2 years in the last 4 years.
2. Applicants should have a high school degree or above, and the selected courses in high school should be science (including biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics and other subjects), and they should be between 18-25 years old.
3. Applicants should have strong English language proficiency. International students whose mother tongue is a non-English speaking country must provide proof of full English learning or an English proficiency test.
The tuition fee is RMB 15,000 per half-year.
1. My 2-inch color photo
2. Copy of passport
3. High school graduation or equivalent unified examination transcript
4. Proof of English proficiency from a country whose native language is not English
5. Certificate of qualification to study abroad from countries with special requirements
6. Health Checkup Report
7. Certificate of financial guarantee
How to apply
Applicants need to fill in the application form online (registration website: http://dmu.17gz.org) and upload relevant application materials.
1. The person in charge of admissions reviews the online application according to the admissions standards, and directly issues the pre-admission notice for those who pass the preliminary examination; for those who have doubts about the preliminary examination, the applicant must conduct an online interview and confirm that the pre-admission notice can be issued...
2. Pre-admitted students should remit the specified amount to the school account within the specified time. After the payment is confirmed, the International Student Admissions Office of the school will process the "Admission Notice" and "Visa Application Form for Foreigners Studying in China" (JW202 Form) , And mail the original to the student.
3. After arriving at the school, freshmen must pass the entrance examination organized by the school. Those who fail to pass the school have the right to cancel the admission qualification of the student.