1. The applicant is a foreign citizen holding a foreign passport, physically and mentally healthy, and aged 20-35 years old.
2. Applicants should have a bachelor degree or above.
Admissions in Spring and Autumn
41,000 RMB per year.
1) The original or photocopy of the highest education certificate notarized.
2) Original or copy of academic transcript.
3) Issue recommendation letters from 2 professors or associate professors.
4) A copy of "Foreigner Physical Examination Record".
5) Plan to study or research in China.
Applicants need to fill in the application form online (registration website: http://dmu.17gz.org) and upload relevant application materials.
1) The person in charge of admissions reviews the online application according to the admissions standards, and directly issues the pre-admission notice for those who pass the preliminary examination; for those who have doubts about the preliminary examination, the applicant must conduct an online interview and confirm that the pre-admission notice can be issued. .
2) Pre-admitted students should remit the specified amount to the school account within the specified time. After the payment is confirmed, the International Student Admissions Office of the school will process the "Admission Notice" and "Visa Application Form for Foreigners Studying in China" (JW202 form) , And mail the original to the student.