Dalian Municipal Government Scholarship
In order to further promote the development of the education of foreign students in Dalian, continue to expand the scale, improve the level, support and encourage more outstanding foreign students and scholars to study in Dalian, the Dalian Government decided to establish the "Dalian Government Scholarship for Foreign Students" (Dalian Government Scholarship). The scholarship is mainly used for the tuition subsidy provided by the Dalian Municipal People's Government to foreign students who come to study in universities in Dalian.
1. Full-time sophomore and junior undergraduate international students at their own expense
2. Full-time self-financed foreign students in the second year of master's degree
part of the tuition fee reduction for the next academic year (up to 15,000 yuan for master students and 10,000 yuan for undergraduates)
November each year
1. Comply with Chinese laws and regulations and various school rules and regulations.
2. Respect the customs of the Chinese people and maintain the friendship between peoples of all countries.
3. Respect the teachers, unite the students, and behave properly.
4. Excellent academic performance, good class performance and attendance.
5. Participate in at least one school-level or above-level activity or competition organized by the school during the semester/school year on which the selection is based; achieve good results, or make outstanding contributions to the school and arouse a wide range of positive responses. Priority consider.
1. "Dalian Maritime University Dalian Municipal Government Scholarship Application Form"
2. Transcript of the previous school year
3. Certificates or certificates for participating in competitive activities during the school study period
1. The "Dalian Maritime University Dalian Municipal Government Scholarship" is assessed once every academic year. The International Education College Scholarship Selection Committee will determine the shortlist and organize a defense.
2. The final list of winners will be determined by the scholarship selection committee of the International Education College and will be publicized. Those who have objections to the public notice must raise objections within three working days.
3. If there is no objection to the public announcement, the leader of the International Education Institute will issue a scholarship certificate to the winner.