English-taught majors for doctoral students
1. Non-Chinese citizens;
2. Good health, below 40 years old;
3. Possess a formal master's degree graduate degree (obtain a master's degree);
4. Provide a certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL 80 points and above or IELTS 5.5 points and above) or proof that the master's program is taught in English. Applicants from countries where English is the official language are exempt from proof of English language proficiency;
5. Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors;
6. A research plan of no less than 800 words (in English).
Admissions Professional Directory
September 1st every year
Accommodation fee (RMB)
Starting from November 1st each year, it is advisable to complete the application before the end of June.
How to apply for admission
1. Apply online on our hospital website, online application URL: http://iso.dlut.edu.cn
2. Online submission of undergraduate and master's graduation certificates, transcripts, English proficiency certificates (TOEFL or IELTS) or proof that the master's program is taught in English, master's thesis abstract and doctoral research plan (not less than 800 words in English), 1 photo, Two letters of recommendation from associate professors or more, property certificates, non-criminal certificates, physical examination forms, and copies of passports.
3. After receiving the materials submitted by the students, the School of International Education will conduct a review. After the admission is reviewed, the school will uniformly send the admission notice, "JW202" visa application form, blank medical examination form and instructions for coming to China.