Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarship
Contents and standards
1. Free of tuition, miscellaneous fees and accommodation fees;
2. The living expenses of scholarship students will be paid monthly, the standard is: 3,500 CNY/person-month;
3. Insurance premiums shall be implemented in accordance with relevant regulations;
4. International travel expenses are borne by themselves.
Categories and qualifications of applicants
1. Non-Chinese citizens, in good health;
2. Comply with the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and the school rules and regulations;
3. Have a master's degree recognized by the Ministry of Education of China, and be under 40 years old;
4. Excellent academic performance, two professors' recommendation is required;
5. Have not obtained any other scholarships from the Chinese government at the same time.
1. "Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarship Application Form for Foreign Students" (uniformly printed by the Provincial Department of Education) one original and one copy;
2. The notarized highest academic certificate and academic transcript; if the applicant is a student or is already employed, he/she must also submit an enrollment certificate issued by the school or an employment certificate issued by the employer; the non-Chinese or English version must be attached with the certificate Notarized corresponding Chinese or English translation;
3. HSK transcript (provided according to the requirements of the enrolled college);
4. The original and photocopy of "Foreigner Physical Examination Record" (uniformly printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department);
5. Study and research plan in China (not less than 1,000 words);
6. Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors from the graduate school must be submitted;
7. Tutor acceptance letter
* For Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarships, a paper application form (see below) is required, and there is no need to submit a DUT online application.