Master's degree program(Chinese-taught)
Dongbei University of Finance and Economics recruits foreign students for all master's degree programs, including business management, finance, international trade, tourism management and other majors that are more popular with international students.
1. Educational requirements: university graduate with excellent grades;
2. Chinese proficiency: HSK level 5 (above 220 points);
3. Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors;
4. Pass the school assessment.
1. Apply online;
2. Copy of passport;
3. Copy of graduation (degree) certificate and transcript;
4. HSK grade certificate;
5. Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors;
6. Study plan.
1. Submit application materials: Applicants can apply online or directly to the International Education College of Dongbei University of Finance and Economics to submit application materials. The online application website is: http://study.dufe.edu.cn
2. Payment of application fee: Applicants can pay the application fee through online payment, bank transfer or directly to the International Education College of Dongbei University of Finance and Economics.
3. After passing the school's assessment, the school will process the JW202 form and issue an admission notice for the application.
4. Applicants bring admission materials and a valid passport to the Chinese Embassy to apply for a visa to China.
* If the applicant's Chinese proficiency does not meet the requirements, he can apply for a one-year preparatory course.
Tuition fee: 25,000 yuan/year
Application fee: 800 yuan
Deadline: July 31
Enrollment time: early September
List of Master's Majors
Management Science and Engineering*
Chinese International Education
Technical economy and management
Educational Economics and Management
Finance and risk statistics
History of Economic Thought
Basic Principles of Marxism
Research on the Sinicization of Marxism
Civil and Commercial Law
Population, Resources and Environmental Economics
human resource management
Ideological and political education
Land resource management
Constitution and Administrative Law
Research on Basic Issues of Modern Chinese History
Foreign Linguistics and Applied Linguistics