Autonomous Enrollment Project Scholarship
1. Application object
Full-time graduate students (master and doctoral students);
It is limited to enrolling freshmen in September 2018. Fresh graduates studying in China in 2018 are not allowed to apply
2. Scholarship content
1) Full scholarship: tuition, medical insurance, accommodation, and living expenses.
2) Partial scholarship: One or more of the full scholarships.
3) International travel expenses: International travel expenses are borne by themselves in principle unless otherwise agreed.
3. Applicant qualifications
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
Those who come to China to study for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35;
Those who are studying for a doctorate in China must have a master's degree and be under 40 years of age.
4. Application time:
January 1, 2018-March 31, 2018
5.How to apply
1) The International Students Office (http://lxsapply.ecnu.edu.cn/) applies online and pays the registration fee.
2) Application on the Chinese Government Scholarship website.
After the online application is successful, please send the following paper materials (one original and one copy, please divide into two) to the International Students Office of East China Normal University
● "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form" (this form is automatically generated after the above-mentioned online application);
● Copy of passport
● Notarized highest education certificate. If the applicant is a fresh graduate from abroad, he/she needs to submit an enrollment certificate and expected graduation certificate issued by the school where he/she is studying. After obtaining the graduation certificate, it needs to be supplemented. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
● Copy of graduation certificate and degree certificate and corresponding transcripts (other than Chinese or English, please attach a Chinese or English translation);
● Study and research plans in China (not less than 800 words), written in Chinese or English;
● Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English; please fill in the recommendation letters according to the unified template.
● A copy of the "Foreigner's Physical Examination Record" and the blood test report. Please bring the original with you when you come to China.
● HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test) certificate. Applicants who apply for courses taught in Chinese and have no knowledge of Chinese, please choose Chinese for 1-2 years. Applicants for English-taught majors should submit proof of English proficiency.
● Material acceptance fee: 800RMB (paid when registering online)
●Applicants for doctoral programs must submit the papers and scientific research results published during the master's degree program; the abstract page of the master's thesis (the master's thesis does not need to provide the full text, only the abstract page)
Note: Fax or mail application of application materials will not be accepted;
Incomplete application materials will not be accepted, please submit all materials at once;
Regardless of whether the applicant is admitted or not, the above application materials will not be returned.
After the application is accepted, we will contact the applicant via email. Around mid-June, the final admission list will be posted on the "Bulletin Board" of lxs.ecnu.edu.cn and notified via email. Please pay attention to inquiries.
7. Contact information
Application materials should be mailed to the International Students Office of East China Normal University before March 31
Master's Program Shuai Xuanyu firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D. Project Yin Ying email@example.com
Address: International Students Office, Room 253, Physics Building, 3663 North Zhongshan Road, Shanghai, China
Post Code: 200062Contact number: 0086-21-62232013