(1) Objects of funding
1. Non-Chinese nationals;
2. Physical and mental health, good character, and learning;
3. Interested in engaging in Chinese education, teaching, and related work;
4. Age is 16-35 years old (unified on September 1, 2021).
(2) Scholarship categories and application requirements
1. One-year trainee (Chinese language training)
Enrollment in September 2021, the funding period is 11 months. International students in China will not be admitted.
With a score of 210 in the HSK test (Level 3), those who provide HSKK scores are preferred.
2. One-semester trainee
Enrollment in September 2021 and March 2022, the funding period is 5 months. Those who have X1 and X2 visas in their passports are not admitted.
Have a score of 180 in the HSK test (Level 3) and an HSKK test score.
3. Four weeks of trainees
Enrollment in July or December 2021, the funding period is 4 weeks. Those who have X1 and X2 visas in their passports are not admitted.
Have HSK scores. The recommended organization will organize a group to register, and contact our school in advance to determine the study plan in China, and submit it to the center for approval in advance. Each group of 10-15 people can be divided into classes, and the admission time can be negotiated separately.
(3) Funding content and standards
The scholarship for international Chinese teachers includes tuition, accommodation, living expenses (except for four-week study students), and comprehensive medical insurance.
Fourth, the application process
From March 1, 2021, applicants can log on to the International Chinese Teacher Scholarship Application Website to apply for the scholarship.
Log in to the scholarship website to check the recommending institution and "East China University of Science and Technology"; submit application materials online, pay attention to the application process, review opinions and scholarship review results; scholarship recipients should confirm the relevant procedures with our school and print the award certificate online; press the East China University of Science and Technology Enter the journal at the time specified in the admission notice.
(4) Application deadline (subject to Beijing time)
1. April 15 (Enrollment in July).
2. May 15 (Enrollment in September).
3. September 15 (entry in December).
4. November 15 (entry in March 2022).
(5) About the Chinese Bridge winners
Those who have won the 2021 "International Chinese Teacher Scholarship Certificate" in various Chinese Bridge competitions, log on to the International Chinese Teacher Scholarship website and submit application materials to the target receiving institution with the scholarship certificate. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(6) Application materials
1. Scanned copy of passport photo page
2. Scanned copy of HSK, HSKK score report (valid for two years)
3. Recommendation letter issued by the person in charge of the recommending institution
4. The in-service Chinese teacher must attach the in-service certificate and recommendation letter issued by the employment agency.
5. Applicants under the age of 18 must submit a certificate of entrustment signed by their guardian in China
6. Applicants must also provide other certification materials required by the East China University of Science and Technology
1. For related teaching courses, please consult East China University of Science and Technology.
2. Applicants must understand the specific enrollment conditions and deadlines of the East China University of Science and Technology, and submit application materials by relevant regulations.
3. Failure to register on time, failure to pass the entrance examination, dropout in the middle of school, suspension of scholarship, cancellation of scholarship qualifications.
East China University of Science and Technology International Education School
Address: Room 106, Lizhi Apartment, No. 130 Meilong Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai (200237)
Examination and Scholarship Office of the Sino-foreign Language Exchange Cooperation Center of the Ministry of Education