Introduction to enrollment of international students
1. Basic requirements for admission to international students
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens. After immigrating to a foreign country, Chinese citizens who apply to come to China for undergraduate study as foreign students must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate 4 Years and above, and most recent 4 years Have actually lived abroad2Records over one year One month can be calculated as one year, subject to entry and exit visa;
(2) Good health, meet the requirements of the "Entry and Exit Administration Law of the People's Republic of China" and the admission medical examination requirements set by the state and our school. The restricted standard of professional medical examination shall refer to the "General College Admissions Medical Examination issued by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health, and China Disabled Persons Federation" Work Guidance Opinions" and relevant supplementary regulations. Those suffering from severe mental disorders, infectious tuberculosis, or other infectious diseases that may cause major harm to public health, will not be admitted;
(3) To apply for a bachelor's degree, you must have at least a high school diploma, and the age of the year should not exceed One-year-old; Applying for Postgraduate, must have a bachelor's degree at least, and no more than one year old One year old; To apply for a Ph.D. student, you must have a master’s degree at least, and no more than one year old.
(4) International students from countries where the official language is not English, who apply for English-taught majors should reach IELTS 6.5 Points, TOEFL85Score or above or provide a certificate of an equivalent level of language proficiency, and those with strong Chinese proficiency are preferred; international students applying for Chinese-taught majors must have a Chinese proficiency HSK-5 Level and above.
(5) He has a friendly attitude towards China, abides by the law, and has no criminal record.
2. Admissions Major
3. Admission application materials for international students in China
(1) Scanned copy of passport personal information page；
(2) Proof of the highest degree of education. Non-Chinese and English texts must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations, and students must submit a certificate of enrollment issued by their school;
(3) Academic transcript of the highest degree. If the text is not in Chinese or English, a notarized Chinese or English translation must be attached;
(4) Study or research plan in China;
(6) Chinese/English proficiency test certificate or equivalent language proficiency certificate ;
(7) Two recommendation letters from experts with titles of associate professor and above ;
(8) Applicant is less than one year old18Those who are old must submit relevant legal documents of their legal guardian in China;
(9) The financial guarantee certificate issued by the bank or the guarantee certificate issued by the financial guarantee;
(10) Scanned copy of "Foreigner Physical Examination Form"/Photocopy. Applicants should strictly follow the required items in the "Physical Examination Form for Foreigners" to conduct inspections. The "Physical Examination Form" that is missing, does not have a photo of the person posted, or does not have a seal on the photo, does not have the signature and seal of the doctor and the hospital, is invalid, and the physical examination results are valid for a period of time6Months;
(11) Certificate of Good Conduct;
(12) Statement of attitude towards China;
(13) Electronic version of personal ID photo.
4. Admissions workflow
(1) Individual application
Only accept application materials submitted online, and do not accept paper materials by post.
Online registration time is2021year1month25day to2021year4month30day. Candidates who meet the application requirements log in to the "Online Service System for International Students of Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University" within the prescribed time limit
submit the application materials listed in Article 5 of this plan.
(2) Preliminary Examination of International College Qualifications
2021year5month10A a few days ago, the International College conducted a preliminary qualification review of the applicants to ensure that the materials were complete, and reviewed passports, language proficiency, and other information; after the preliminary qualification review was completed, the list of qualified applicants and related information was sent to each college.
(3) Cultivating the college's academic assessment and confirming the list of prospective admissions
The Cultivation College has received the study plan and other materials submitted by the applicant after passing the preliminary qualification list, as well as the initial acceptance intention of the tutor to draw up the list of candidates for academic assessment. The academic assessment should fully reflect the opinions of the tutors, and the tutors should actively play a leading role to improve the quality of selection, assess applicants through face-to-face communication, online video, or telephone, and complete the academic ability assessment form. The list of proposed admissions is determined by the Party and Government Joint Conference of the Training College and the academic ability assessment form is in the6month10Report to the International College before the day.
(4) Admission and follow-up matters
The International College summarizes the list of prospective admissions reported by each training college and publishes it on the International College website10Work days. After the expiration of the publicity period, the International College will submit the proposed admission list to the International Office for approval by the school, Report to the Provincial Department of Education and Provincial Foreign Affairs Office for approval, and prepare admission notices based on the approvals of the higher-level departments.
5. School system
The full-day undergraduate education system is4year; the full-day Postgraduate school system is3year; the full-day Ph.D. student school system is4year, please refer to each professional training plan for details.
6. Tuition Standards
Undergraduate:20000 yuan/Learn year (RMB)
Postgraduate:21000 yuan/Learn year (RMB)；
Ph.D. student:24000 yuan/Learn year (RMB).
Tuition fees are charged according to the academic year.
For applicants who falsified, whenever they are verified, their application qualifications and admission qualifications will be canceled by relevant state and school regulations, until the expulsion from school; if a crime is constituted, the judicial organ shall pursue criminal responsibility by the law. The relevant information of the person being processed will be notified to the relevant national administrative department and the embassy or consulate of the country where the applicant belongs.