Scholarship for academic progress
1. Scholarship content and standards
To cultivate the spirit of “Knowing China and Friends of China, Abiding by Laws, Studying Diligently, and Being Active”, and encouraging self-financed undergraduate international students in China to study hard, earnestly perform clinical internships, make continuous progress in their studies, and achieve excellent results, Fujian is specially established. Academic Progress Scholarship for International Students from Medical University in China. The number of selections accounts for 5% of the number of students in each grade, and each is 1,000 yuan.
2. Open professional
This method applies to full-time self-financed international students (except freshman year) with our school status.
3. Applicant qualifications
(1) Comply with the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, and abide by the rules and regulations of Fujian Medical University and Overseas Education College;
(2) During the awards period, no warnings or penalties for violation of school discipline or rules were given;
(3) During the award period, there are no arrears of tuition, accommodation, insurance, and other expenses.
(4) All compulsory courses in the school year have passed the exams, and there are no missing or make-up exams.
(5) Sort by the degree of improvement in academic performance grade ranking from high to low. Those with the same degree of improvement will be ranked from high to low in the academic year ranking. Those with the highest ranking will be awarded the first prize.
4. Application date
Within three months after the start of each academic year
5. Application process/approach
(1) In the first month of each school year, the counselor will propose a list of primary candidates based on the results of the statistical results. The number of judges accounts for 5% of the number of students in each grade. During the clinical internship stage, this scholarship is not included.
(2) Report to the Leading Group for Student Reward Review of Overseas Education College.
(3) The Student Award Review Leading Group of the Overseas Education College conducts a preliminary evaluation based on the students' comprehensive academic year results. After the initial evaluation results are publicized in the college for 3 working days, there is no objection, and it is reported to the Office of the Leading Group for the Review of International Students in China.
(4) The Office of the Leading Group for the Evaluation of Reward for International Students in China submits it to the Leading Group for Reward for International Students to China for approval, and the results of the evaluation will be announced within 3 working days after the school has no objections.
6. Receiving department
International Student Affairs Office of Fujian Medical University
International Student Affairs Office of Fujian Medical University, No. 1 Xuefu North Road, Daxuecheng New District, Fuzhou City (Overseas Education College)