Chinese learning scholarship
1. Scholarship content and standards
To cultivate the spirit of “Knowing China, Friends of China, Abiding by Laws, Studying Diligently, and Proactively” for international students from our school, we encourage undergraduates who come to China to study Chinese at their own expense, earnestly perform clinical internships, make continuous progress in their studies, and achieve excellent results. Fujian Medical University Chinese Language Study Scholarship for International Students in China (no limit on the number).
(1) Take the HSK test before the end of the sixth semester: 800 yuan for the HSK-4 level, 1,000 yuan for the HSK-5 level, and 1,200 yuan for the HSK-6 level.
(2) Take the HSK test before the end of the ninth semester (before entering the clinical practice): 450 yuan for HSK-4 level, 550 yuan for HSK-5 level, and 650 yuan for HSK-6 level.
2. Open professional
Full-time undergraduate students who have obtained enrollment in our school and come to China at their own expense.
3. Applicant qualifications
(1) Comply with the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, and abide by the rules and regulations of Fujian Medical University and Overseas Education College.
(2) During the award period, no warnings or penalties have been given for violation of school discipline or school rules.
(3) During the award period, there are no arrears of tuition, accommodation, insurance, and other expenses.
(4) All public Chinese courses have passed the test, and the HSK test should be taken before the end of the sixth semester, with a score of 180 or more.
(5) Take the HSK test before the end of the ninth semester (before entering the clinical practice), with a score of 180 or more.
(6) Participate in the HSK test of different levels, and the test level will be gradually improved, with a score of 180 points or more. You can apply for the corresponding level of scholarship according to the above 4 and 5 points.
(7) The HSK test must be at the test center of Fujian Medical University.
4. Application date
Within the first month of each semester
5. Application process/approach
(1) Students apply based on HSK test scores and submit application materials.
(2) The Chinese language teacher organization will review the application materials and recommend a list of primary candidates.
(3) The college's student reward review work leading group will conduct a preliminary evaluation, and the preliminary evaluation list will be announced in the college for 3 working days.
(4) The list of preliminary evaluations without objections shall be submitted to the school's leading group for the review of the award for international students in China for approval. The results of the scholarship selection will be announced after 3 working days of the school's publicity of the list of approvals.
6. Application materials
Two copies of the "Fujian Medical University Chinese Language Study Scholarship Application Form for International Students in China" and two copies of the HSK test score report.
7. Receiving department
International Student Affairs Office of Fujian Medical University
International Student Affairs Office of Fujian Medical University, No. 1 Xuefu North Road, Daxuecheng New District, Fuzhou City (Overseas Education College)