Scholarship for Chinese outstanding international students
1. Scholarship content and standards
In order to stimulate the enthusiasm and initiative of self-financed international students in China, and cultivate international students to "know China, love the school, study and progress", the Fujian Medical University Scholarship for Outstanding Self-financed International Students in China has been established. The number of selected candidates accounts for less than 18% of the total number of self-financed international students in the major grades, and there are three levels. Among them, the first prize accounts for 3%, and the bonus is 7,000 yuan/year; the second prize accounts for 6%, and the bonus is 5,000 yuan/year; the third prize accounts for 9%, and the bonus is 3,000 yuan/year.
2. Open professional
This method is applicable to full-time self-financed international students with our school status.
3. Applicant qualifications
(1) Full-time, self-financed undergraduate international students in China who are in the first grade or above with our school status;
(2) Comply with the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, and abide by the rules and regulations of Fujian Medical University and Overseas Education College;
(3) The comprehensive score of the school year is within the top 60% of the current grade (class).
Those who have one of the following conditions cannot participate in the above scholarships this academic year:
a: Violation of school discipline and school rules during the school year is given a warning or above;
b: Those who have accumulated 20 class hours or more of absenteeism during a semester;
c: One or more compulsory courses failed the examination during the school year;
d: Other expenses such as tuition, accommodation, insurance, etc. are in arrears.
e: After entering the clinical internship stage, they will no longer participate in the Fujian Medical University Scholarship for Outstanding Self-financed International Students in China.
4. Application date
Within three months after the start of each academic year
5. Application process/approach
(1) The student submits an application to the counselor in writing.
(2) The counselor shall report to the Overseas Education College Student Reward Review Work Leading Group after the qualification review.
(3) The Student Award Review Leading Group of the Overseas Education College conducts a preliminary evaluation based on the students' comprehensive academic year results. After the initial evaluation results are publicized in the college for 3 working days, there is no objection, and it is reported to the Office of the Leading Group for the Review of International Students in China.
(4) The Office of the Leading Group for the Evaluation of Reward for International Students in China submits it to the Leading Group for Reward for International Students to China for approval, and the results of the evaluation will be announced within 3 working days after the school has no objections.
6. Application materials
"Fujian Medical University Scholarship Application Form for Outstanding Self-financed International Students in China".
7. Receiving department
International Student Affairs Office of Fujian Medical University
International Student Affairs Office of Fujian Medical University, No. 1 Xuefu North Road, Daxuecheng New District, Fuzhou City (Overseas Education College)