Fujian Provincial Government Scholarship
1. Applicant conditions
(1) Have high school graduation or above, aged between 18 and 30, and be physically and mentally healthy (no color blindness, no color weakness);
(2) Good grades in the high school graduation examination (English and chemistry scores are not less than 80 points, mathematics, physics, and biology are not less than 70 points); or the undergraduate studies are good;
(3) Students who apply for the clinical medicine (English-taught) program ( MBBS program), whose native language is not English, must be supported by IELTS, TOEFL, or other English test scores (IELTS score is not less than 6.0, and the individual items are not low At 5.0; TOEFL score of no less than 85 on Internet-based, no less than 20 on an individual item, or no less than 580 on Paper-based ); native English speakers, who submit the official certificate of full English teaching in middle school, can be exempted from IELTS Or TOEFL score certificate.
Six-year clinical medicine undergraduate major (taught in English)
3. Fee standard (English-taught clinical medicine undergraduate major)
Registration fee: 800 yuan
Tuition: 35,000 yuan / academic year
Accommodation fee: 4000 yuan / academic year (double room)
Other expenses: textbook fees, insurance fees, residence permit processing fees, medical examination fees, etc. shall be paid according to the actual situation, and the expenses shall be borne by themselves.
4. Scholarship standards (priced in RMB)
30,000 yuan / academic year, the school jointly supports 5,000 yuan / academic year;
5. Accommodation and living conditions
There are double rooms with living room, kitchen, toilet, bathroom, equipped with air-conditioning, water heater, refrigerator, broadband and so on. The school restaurant provides students with delicious dishes, and there is a Muslim restaurant with meals at their own expense.
6. Medical insurance
All international students in China must purchase adequate insurance to cover the duration of their studies. When students register at the school, they will pay the insurance premium to the insurance company for insurance. For students who have not purchased the required medical insurance within the specified time, the school will not go through the registration procedures in principle.
7. Application and admission time
Application time: every year from October 15th to June 15th of the following year
Registration time: September each year (the specific time is subject to the admission notice)
8. Application process
(1) Online registration
Applicants must complete the registration and application materials submission process through the " Fujian Medical University Online Application System for International Students ". The application website is:
(2) Application materials (all original scanned copies must be submitted)
2.1 "Fujian Provincial Government Scholarship Program Application Form for Foreign Students";
2.2 A scanned copy of the original passport (photo page and address page);
2.3 Notarized highest education certificate/degree certificate / pre-graduation certificate, non-Chinese or English version must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translation;
2.4 Notarized transcripts of the highest degree of study, non-Chinese or English versions must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations;
2.5 Institutional recommendation letter;
2.6 Financial guarantee/proof of financial resources: personal financial certificate or source of financial resources such as family funding, government funding, financial guarantor sponsorship, etc;
2.7 Study plan in China (Chinese or English, no less than 400 words);
2.8 "Foreigner Physical Examination Form", this form is uniformly printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department and must be filled out in English. Applicants should strictly follow the required items in the "Physical Examination Form for Foreigners" to conduct inspections. The "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" with missing items, no photo of the person posted, or no seal on the photo, and no signature and seal of the physician or hospital, is invalid. The inspection result is valid for 6 months;
2.9 Other attachments (if any): certificate of no criminal record, certificate of English proficiency, HSK score report, etc.
(3) Review and admission
3.1 After reviewing the application materials, qualified applicants will be issued a pre-admission notice;
3.2 After being reviewed and approved by the superior, the qualified applicants will be issued an admission notice (original paper version) and JW202 form, and students shall receive the original admission notice and JW202 form as the formal admission;
3.3 The application materials will not be returned regardless of whether they are admitted or not.
Mailing address: Overseas Education College, Fujian Medical University, No. 1, Xuefu North Road, University New District, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, China
Postal Code: 350122
Contact: Teacher Chen, Teacher Liu
Consulting Tel: 0086-591-22862611 , 22868362
Complaint Tel: 0086-591-22866428