Undergraduate enrollment Guide
1. Applicant conditions
(1) Have high school graduation or above, aged between 18 and 30, and be physically and mentally healthy (no color blindness, no color weakness);
(2) Good grades in the high school graduation examination (English and chemistry scores are not less than 80 points, mathematics, physics, and biology are not less than 70 points); or the undergraduate studies are good;
(3) Students who apply for the clinical medicine (English-taught) program ( MBBS program), whose native language is not English, must be supported by IELTS, TOEFL, or other English test scores (IELTS score is not less than 6.0, and the individual items are not low Above 5.0; TOEFL score of no less than 85 on Internet-based, no less than 20 on an individual item, or no less than 580 on Paper-based ); native English speakers should submit an official certificate of full English teaching in the middle school stage, and IELTS can be exempted Or TOEFL score certificate;
(4) For students applying for Chinese-taught programs of various majors, their Chinese language proficiency must reach the Chinese Proficiency Test ( HSK ) level 4 or above, and have test scores to support them.
Six-year undergraduate major (taught in English): Clinical Medicine
Five-year undergraduate major (taught in Chinese): clinical medicine, basic medicine, stomatology, preventive medicine, anesthesiology, medical imaging, clinical pharmacy
Four-year undergraduate major (taught in Chinese): bioinformatics, public service management, food quality and safety, health inspection and quarantine, medical inspection technology, medical imaging technology, rehabilitation treatment, pharmacy, pharmaceutical preparations, biopharmaceuticals, nursing, Midwifery, social work, applied psychology.
3. Fee standard (English-taught clinical medicine undergraduate major) (priced in RMB)
Registration fee: 800 yuan
Tuition: 35,000 yuan / year
Accommodation fee: 4000 yuan / year (double room)
Other expenses: textbook fees, insurance fees, residence permit processing fees, medical examination fees, etc. shall be paid according to the actual situation, and the expenses shall be borne by themselves.
4. Settlement of tuition and accommodation fees
If an in-school student terminates his studies due to transfer, withdrawal, death, or other reasons after paying the fees, the settlement of the tuition and accommodation fees paid shall be refunded according to the following methods (subject to the acceptance time of the college's signature and stamp):
(1) If you fail to enroll after paying the fees, 90% of the tuition and accommodation fees for that academic year will be refunded;
(2) If the enrollment is less than one month after payment, the tuition and accommodation fees for that academic year will be refunded at 80% of the charging standard;
(3) For those who enroll for more than one month to one semester (including the completion of one semester) after payment, the tuition and accommodation fees for that academic year will be refunded at 50% of the charging standard;
(4) If you enroll for more than one semester after paying the fees, the tuition and accommodation fees for that academic year will not be refunded;
(5) If the student is expelled from school, the tuition and accommodation fees for that school year will not be refunded.
5. Accommodation and living conditions
There are double rooms with living room, kitchen, toilet, bathroom, equipped with air-conditioning, water heater, refrigerator, broadband and so on. The school restaurant provides students with delicious dishes, and there is a Muslim restaurant with meals at their own expense.
6. Medical insurance
All international students in China must purchase insurance covering the period of their study in China. When students register at the school, they will pay the insurance premiums to the insurance company for insurance. For students who have not purchased medical insurance within the specified time, the school will not, in principle, go through the registration procedures.
7. Admission application and registration time:
Application time: every year from October 15th to June 15th of the following year
Registration time: September each year (the specific time is subject to the admission notice)
8. Application process
(1) Online registration
Applicants must complete the registration and application materials submission process through the " Fujian Medical University Online Application System for International Students ". The application website is:
(2) Application materials (all original scanned copies must be submitted)
2.1 Passport (photo page and address page);
2.2 Notarized highest degree certificate/degree certificate / pre-graduation certificate, non-Chinese or English version must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translation;
2.3 The notarized transcript of the highest degree of study. The non-Chinese or English version must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation;
2.4 Financial guarantee/proof of financial resources: personal financial certificate or financial sources such as family subsidy, government subsidy, financial guarantor sponsorship, etc.;
2.5 "Foreigner Physical Examination Form", this form is uniformly printed by the Chinese health and quarantine department and must be filled out in English. Applicants should strictly follow the required items in the "Physical Examination Form for Foreigners" to conduct inspections. The "Foreigner Physical Examination Form" with missing items, no photo of the person posted, or no seal on the photo, and no signature and seal of the physician or hospital, is invalid. The inspection result is valid for 6 months;
2.6 Other attachments (if any): such as recommendation letter from college, certificate of no criminal record, certificate of English proficiency, HSK score report, study plan, etc.
(3) Review and admission
3.1 After reviewing the application materials, qualified applicants will be issued a pre-admission notice;
3.2 After being reviewed and approved by the superior, the qualified applicants will be issued an admission notice (original paper version) and JW202 form, and students shall receive the original admission notice and JW202 form as the formal admission;
3.3 The application materials will not be returned regardless of whether they are admitted or not.