Undergraduate Admissions Guide(Unified Entrance Examination)
1. Non-Chinese citizens who have graduated from high school or above, have university application qualifications, and are physically and mentally healthy;
2. According to the regulations of Jiaowaihan  No. 12 of the Ministry of Education of China:
According to Article 5 of the Nationality Law of the People's Republic of China, if both or one of the parents are Chinese citizens and settled in a foreign country, the person who has foreign nationality at birth does not have Chinese nationality. Applicants who apply as foreign students should hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for more than 4 years (inclusive) and have actually lived in a foreign country for more than 2 years from April 30, 2017, to April 30, 2021 Records (the actual residence in a foreign country for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one year, with entry and exit Signature shall prevail);
Immigration from Mainland China (Mainland), Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan area, applicants as foreign students must obtain foreign nationality before April 30, 2017, and from April 30, 2017, to April 30, 2021, Only records of actual residence in a foreign country for more than 2 years (the actual residence in a foreign country for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one year, subject to entry and exit signatures).
Date of online application
December 14, 2020-January 15, 2021
800 yuan, paid online, once the registration fee is paid, it will not be refunded. Those who have not paid the registration fee will be invalid.
Step 1: Apply online, URL
Register as a user first, log in and select "Personal Expenses→Undergraduates→Unified Entrance Examination", fill in the application information and upload the original scanned copies of the following application materials:
1. Valid ordinary passport (valid until September 30, 2021, and later);
2. Applicants currently living in mainland China need to provide a current valid visa or residence permit page;
3. The highest degree certificate (original or notarized copy of the photocopy), fresh high school graduates submit the originally expected graduation certificate issued by their school and notarized translations for texts in languages other than Chinese or English;
4. Transcripts (original or notarized copies) of all courses at the highest level of education. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must also provide notarized translations;
5. A certificate with a score of 210 or more for HSK Level 5 or a certificate with a score of 180 or more for HSK Level 6 (if any, valid within two years);
6. Applicants under the age of 18 as of September 1, 2021, need to submit a "Guardian Guarantee"
(1) The download address of the form: http://iso.fudan.edu.cn/, click "Admissions Information→Undergraduate Programs";
(2) The guardian should be 3 adults who live in mainland China and have financial resources;
7. Applicants who belong to 2. of the "Enrollment Targets" in Article 1 of this brochure must submit:
(1) All personal information pages of passports that have ever been held;
(2) All people who have lived in and out of mainland China (Mainland),
Pages of visas, residence permits, and entry-exit stamps related to the facts in Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan.
*Please sort the above files by time, scan and synthesize a PDF or Word file to upload
8. Other documents that can prove learning ability and comprehensive quality, such as award certificates, published papers, admission notices from other universities, etc., scanned and synthesized Upload a PDF or Word file.
★If necessary, our school will require applicants to submit supplementary materials, including but not limited to birth certificates, household registration transcripts, naturalization (national) citizenship certificates, exit Chinese nationality certificates, cancellation of Chinese domestic household registration certificates, and relevant certificates of parents, etc.;
★Please be sure to fill in your E-mail address and contact number;
★Please make sure that the information you fill in is true and valid, and the uploaded materials are complete and correct.
Step 2: Submit the online application and pay the registration fee online at the same time
Step 3: Waiting for the school net application review result
It is recommended to apply as soon as possible, and be sure to continue to pay attention to the changes in the review status of the online application system and the mailbox used by individuals when registering the online application system, complete the information and supplement relevant materials as required. When the application status is "Uploaded materials have been verified and passed", it indicates that the online application process has been completed. Please be patient and wait for the follow-up notice.
Applicants can fill in two majors and indicate whether they are subject to the adjustment. The examination subjects shall be the ones with the most examination subjects reported in the major. For enrollment majors, please refer to the "Fudan University Foreign Student Undergraduate Enrollment Majors Catalog for 2021".
Entrance examination (divided into written examination and interview)
1. Written test (closed book, except for "English", all test subjects will be given and answered in Chinese)
Liberal Arts Major: Chinese, Mathematics, English
Science and medical majors: Chinese, mathematics, English,
Comprehensive (Physics, Chemistry)
Chinese (foreign) major: Chinese (with HSK level 5 or more than 210 points)
Certificate holders can be exempted from the language test), English
The maximum score for each subject is 150 points, and the examination time for each subject is 150 minutes.
Exam syllabus download URL:
http://iso.fudan.edu.cn/, click "Admissions Information→UndergraduateItem"
Saturday, March 20, 2021
9:00-11:30 Language 14:00-16:30 English
March 21, 2021 (Sunday)
9:00-11:30 Mathematics 14:00-16:30 General (Physics, Chemistry)
Our school will determine the shortlist for the interview based on the written test results. The interview schedule is as follows:
Saturday, April 17, 2021
(2) Interview list:
On April 9, 2021, candidates can check their written test scores and face-to-face in the online application system Exam qualification
(3) Interview content:
Focus on testing students' comprehensive qualities and language (Chinese, English) communication skills
★According to the actual situation, the test-related information may be adjusted, please pay attention to the website of the Foreign Student Affairs Office and email notifications
Based on the comprehensive evaluation of written examination and interview results, the school selects the best for admission. The pre-admission results will be published in the Foreign Student Affairs Office from May 2021.
The station will be announced in batches, and students must reply to confirm within the deadline, otherwise, they will be deemed to have given up their pre-admission qualifications.
Students can query the admission results in the online application system and send the admission notice in succession from July 2021.
★ Those who engage in fraud or malpractice for personal gain will be disqualified from registration, admission or enrollment once verified; Those found after admission shall be expelled from school.
September 2021, the specific time is subject to the "Fudan University Admission Notice"
Tuition fee standard (RMB)
RMB 23,000-RMB 75,000/academic year, subject to the charging standard at the time of enrollment
Supervision and Guarantee Mechanism
In the process of enrolling foreign students, our school has made the enrollment guidelines public, the selection method is fair, and the admission results are publicized. The enrollment work is under the supervision of the
Fudan University Supervision Office.
Chinese Government Scholarship
Log in to the website of China Scholarship Council http://www.csc.edu.cn or get specific information through Chinese embassies and consulates abroad.
Admissions Office, Foreign Student Affairs Office, Fudan University
Address: No. 220, Handan Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai, China Post Code: 200433
Phone: +86-21-65642258 Fax: +86-21-65117298
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:00-11:30, 13:30-17:00
Note: The dates and times listed in this brochure are all Beijing time; if there is any change in the content of this brochure, please pay attention to the update of the website of the Foreign Students Office of Fudan University;
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO