1. Undergraduate major in international business (taught in English)
This professional training system masters the basic theories, knowledge, and related skills of international business, is familiar with the international conventions and rules in the field of international business, has strong business communication skills and the basic ability to analyze and solve business management problems, and can directly participate in the international Competitive and cooperative applied international business management talents. Be competent in international business management in government agencies, trading companies, and cultural exchange institutions.
Core courses: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, International Marketing, Principles of Accounting, International Commercial Law, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, International Finance, Organizational Behavior, etc.
2. International Economics and Trade (Taught in English)
This major trains students to master the basic theories of economics and international trade, grasp the operating mechanisms of the world economy and international trade practices and rules, master the business knowledge and skills of international goods, services, and technology trade, and have business awareness, innovation awareness, and strategic vision, Have a global vision and strong ability to analyze and solve practical problems. Be competent for related work in international trade and foreign economic and trade institutions.
Core courses: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, International Trade, International Trade Practice, International Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Econometrics, Marketing, International Commercial Law, etc. (International students of the first and second grades of this major are in separate classes, and the third and fourth grades enter the School of Economics and Trade to study together with Chinese students)
3. Major in Marketing (Taught in English)
This major trains students to master the basic theoretical knowledge of management, economics, and marketing, be good at discovering market opportunities, analyze the basic knowledge and skills of market competition laws, master strong marketing theory, planning, and management skills, and be able to do To the combination of theory and practice. Be competent for related work in industrial and commercial enterprises and government departments.
Core courses: management, microeconomics, marketing, human resource management, logistics, accounting, economic law, statistics, international marketing, marketing channel management, etc. (International students in the first and second grades of this major will be in separate classes, and the third and fourth grades will enter the business school and study together with Chinese students)
English teaching undergraduate major tuition fee: 33500 yuan/year, registration fee 500 yuan, insurance fee: 800 yuan/year
4. Registration time and method
Applications are accepted from April to June each year, and admission results are available from July to August, and school starts in September. Please log in to our school’s official website for international student registration to complete the online registration.
5. Application materials
(1) Scanned copy of high school graduation certificate and high school graduation transcript (if not in Chinese or English, notarized Chinese or English text must be provided);
(2) TOEFL score of 70 or IELTS score of 5.5 or above or pass the English test organized by the International Students Institute. *Students from countries where English is the official language are exempt from the English written test, but an interview is still required;
(3) A scanned copy of the first page of the passport, the *visa page (if any) in China, and a one-inch color photo of the certificate without headgear.