Autonomous Enrollment Project for Universities
Statement: The school has never authorized any institution or individual to enroll students for the Chinese Government Scholarship and only charges 400 yuan for the registration fee (it will be refunded after admission).
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
Applicant's academic qualifications and age requirements:
Those who come to China to study undergraduate majors must have a high school diploma, excellent grades, and be under the age of 25;
Those who come to China to study for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35;
Those who come to China to study for a doctoral degree must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
2. Scholarship content and standards
Free of tuition, accommodation and comprehensive medical insurance.
Living expenses: undergraduate students: 2,500 yuan/month; master's students: 3,000 yuan/month; doctoral students: 3,500 yuan/month.
3. Types of funding, majors, and language of instruction
Undergraduate majors: process equipment and control engineering, automation, electrical engineering and automation, mechanical design and manufacturing and automation, energy and power engineering, material forming and control engineering, chemical engineering, and technology, civil engineering.
Master's degree and doctoral degree candidates: please refer to
Teaching language: Chinese.
4. Application acceptance agency and application time
Accepting agency: Lanzhou University of Technology
Application time: generally from the beginning of January to the end of March
5. How to apply
Step 1: Apply online
Log in to http://gjsjy.lut.edu.cn/member/login.do, fill in the registration form as required, and upload a clear and complete scanned copy of the application materials, pay the registration fee and upload the remittance voucher to the system.
Log on to http://www.campuschina.org/ (school code: 10731, project category B) to register, fill in the registration form as required, and upload a clear and complete scanned copy of the application materials.
Step 2: Submit paper application materials (in duplicate):
(1) "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form";
(2) "Lanzhou University of Technology Application Form for International Students"
(3) A notarized copy of the previous stage academic certificate. Fresh graduates can provide the original pre-graduation certificate issued by their school, and present the original graduation certificate and submit the copy when entering the journal. The text in languages other than Chinese and English must be provided in Chinese/ English translation;
(4) A notarized copy of the transcript of the previous stage, and a Chinese/English translation must be provided for texts other than Chinese and English;
(5) A photocopy of the first page of the passport;
(6) Study plan (undergraduate)/research plan (graduate);
(7) Recommendation letters from two or more professors or associate professors (for graduate students);
(8) Certificate of no criminal record;
(9) Valid "Foreigner Physical Examination Form";
(10) Applicants for undergraduate courses must submit copies of valid HSK Level 3 (inclusive) certificates, and postgraduate applicants must submit copies of valid HSK Level 4 certificates (inclusive) or higher.
Step 3: Students who pass the material review will receive an email about the interview. The interview mainly uses Skype video interview ( Skype ID: study_282 ). Please send your nationality and passport number to Skype after receiving the email. The interview content mainly includes Chinese or English proficiency, basic professional knowledge, and comprehensive ability.
Paper application materials can be entrusted to others or delivered to the International Education College of Lanzhou University of Technology by courier. For more information, please refer to the contact information.
All application materials will not be returned.
Lanzhou University of Technology
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO