Silk Road Scholarship
Statement: the Lanzhou University of Technology has never authorized any institution or individual to recruit students for Chinese government scholarships.
1. Types of funding, majors, and language of instruction
Funding Category: Undergraduate.
Funding majors: process equipment and control engineering, automation, electrical engineering and automation, mechanical design and manufacturing and automation, energy and power engineering, material forming and control engineering, chemical engineering, and technology, civil engineering.
Teaching language: Chinese.
2. Scholarship content and standards
The scholarship includes tuition, accommodation, comprehensive medical insurance, 2,500 yuan/month for living expenses.
3. Enrollment target
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
(2) Applicants must have a high school diploma with excellent grades and be under the age of 25.
4. Application acceptance agency and application time
Accepting agency: Lanzhou University of Technology.
Application time: generally from the beginning of January to the end of March.
5. Application method
Step 1: Apply online
Log in to http://gjsjy.lut.edu.cn/member/login.do, fill in the registration form as required, and upload a clear and complete scanned copy of the application materials.
Log in to http://www.campuschina.org/ (school code: 10731, project category B) to register, fill in the registration form as required, and upload a clear and complete scanned copy of the application materials.
Step 2: Submit paper application materials (in duplicate):
(1) "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form";
(2) "Lanzhou University of Technology Application Form for International Students"
(3) A notarized copy of the previous stage academic certificate. Fresh graduates can provide the original pre-graduation certificate issued by their school. Present the original graduation certificate and submit the copy when entering the journal. Texts other than Chinese and English must be provided in Chinese/ English translation;
(4) A notarized copy of the transcript of the previous stage, and a Chinese/English translation must be provided for texts other than Chinese and English;
(5) Copy of the first page of the passport;
(6) Study plan (undergraduate);
(7) Certificate of no criminal record;
(8) A valid "Foreigner Physical Examination Form";
(9) Copy of valid HSK Level 3 (inclusive) or above certificate
Step 3: Students who pass the material review will receive an email about the interview, and the interview mainly uses WeChat video. The interview content mainly includes Chinese or English proficiency, basic professional knowledge, and comprehensive ability.
1) Paper application materials can be entrusted to others or delivered by express delivery to the International Education College of the Lanzhou University of Technology. For more information, please refer to the contact information.
2) All application materials will not be returned.
Lanzhou University of Technology International Education College
36 Pengjiaping Road, Qilin District, Lanzhou City, Gansu Province 730050, China
Contact: Cui Lihong