Special Scholarship for Chinese and Aesthetic Graduates
Statement: The school has never authorized any institution or individual to enroll students for the Chinese Government Scholarship and only charges 400 yuan for the registration fee (it will be refunded after admission).
American nationality and good health;
2. Educational background and age requirements
Those who come to China to study undergraduate majors must have a high school diploma, excellent grades, and be under the age of 25;
Those who come to China to study for a master's degree must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35;
Those who come to China to study for a doctoral degree must have a master's degree and be under 40 years old.
3. Scholarship content and standards
Free of tuition, accommodation, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Living expenses: undergraduate students: 2,500 yuan/month; master's students: 3,000 yuan/month; doctoral students: 3,500 yuan/month.
4. Types of funding, majors, and language of instruction
Undergraduates, postgraduates, and doctoral students: please refer to
Teaching language: Chinese
5. Application acceptance agency and application time
Accepting agency: Lanzhou University of Technology.
Application time: generally from early January to early April.
6. How to apply
Step 1: Apply online
Log in to http://gjsjy.lut.edu.cn/member/login.do, fill in the registration form as required, and upload a clear and complete scanned copy of the application materials, pay the registration fee and upload the remittance voucher to the system.
Log in to http://www.campuschina.org/ (school code: 10731, project category B) to register, fill in the registration form as required, and upload a clear and complete scanned copy of the application materials.
Step 2: Submit paper application materials (in duplicate):
(1) "Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form";
(2) "Lanzhou University of Technology Application Form for International Students";
(3) A notarized copy of the previous stage academic certificate. Fresh graduates can provide the original pre-graduation certificate issued by their school. Present the original graduation certificate and submit the copy when entering the journal. Texts other than Chinese and English must be provided in Chinese/ English translation;
(4) A notarized copy of the transcript of the previous stage, and a Chinese/English translation must be provided for texts other than Chinese and English;
(5) Copy of the first page of the passport;
(6) Study plan (undergraduate)/research plan (graduate);
(7) Recommendation letters of two or more professors or associate professors (for graduate students);
(8) Certificate of no criminal record;
(9) A valid "Foreigner Physical Examination Form";
(10) Applicants for undergraduate courses must submit copies of valid HSK Level 3 (inclusive) or higher certificates, and postgraduate applicants must submit copies of valid HSK Level 4 (inclusive) certificates or higher.
Step 3: Students who pass the material review will receive an email about the interview. The interview mainly uses a Skype video interview (Skype ID: study_282 ). Please send your nationality and passport number to Skype after receiving the email. The interview content mainly includes Chinese or English proficiency, basic professional knowledge, and comprehensive ability.
1) Paper application materials can be entrusted to others or delivered by express delivery to the International Education College of the Lanzhou University of Technology. For more information, please refer to the contact information.
2) All application materials will not be returned.