Guilin Shanshui Vocational College is a full-time general college approved by the People's Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region and filed by the Ministry of Education. It enrolls three- or five-year college students. The campus is located in the new district of Guilin, one of the best in the world, one kilometer away from the municipal government and the People’s Square, and is surrounded by Central Park, Guilin Grand Theater, Guilin Museum, Guilin Library, etc. The campus not only carries the charm of the Lijiang River, but also the aura of a beautiful city. It is an ideal place for studying and studying. Since its establishment, the college has cultivated many practical talents. In January 2011, it successfully passed the evaluation of the college's talent training work by the Ministry of Education and became a university qualified by the Ministry of Education.
The college fully implements the "full-staff research" strategy and has been approved for 55 projects of various types at all levels. Among them, there are 13 college-level projects, 38 district-level projects, and 4 society-level projects directly under the Ministry of Education. Education and scientific research have achieved fruitful results. It is precise because the college has strengthened its connotation construction for many years, and has achieved many results in teaching: For example, in 2010, "University Computer Fundamentals" won the title of Guangxi Autonomous Region Teaching Team; in 2011, the college's "Property Management" major was awarded the Guangxi Autonomous Region Specialty; in 2012 The College's Art Department "Digital Film and Television Animation" was awarded the Autonomous Region Demonstration Construction of Higher Vocational Education and Training Base.
1. Training goals The college’s talent training goals are: service as the purpose, employment as the orientation, and quality as the core, to cultivate "get down, keep, use, and develop" with good professional ethics and comprehensive High-quality highly skilled talents.
2. Based on the resource advantages of Guilin international tourist resort, the college serves Guangxi, faces the Pearl River Delta, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan, and aims at the “Belt and Road” and the ASEAN Free Trade Area foreign companies, foreign trade departments, and strengthens students' practical ability, practical ability, and development ability, To cultivate innovative, practical, compound and export-oriented talents with foreign-related awareness.
3. school-enterprise cooperation colleges rely on the favorable conditions of enterprises and industries to run schools, and actively promote the school-enterprise combination of school-running models. The employment rate of past graduates is higher than the average employment rate of college graduates in the district. The student training and employment network has gradually extended from Guangxi and the Pearl River Delta to the Yangtze River Delta, Beijing-Tianjin-Hangzhou area, and 83 training and internship bases have been established, providing students with a broad space for training and employment. Establish a lifelong employment guidance service system for graduates. "Students of Shanshui for one day, enjoy employment services for life".
4. The College of Educational Space recommends fresh graduates with excellent grades to enter Guangxi Normal University, Guilin University of Technology, Guilin University of Electronic Science and Technology, Wuzhou University, and other institutions for further studies according to 5--10% of the total number of professional students each year. After graduation, they can obtain National Electronics Registered full-time unified enrollment diploma.
5. Funding system The college scholarship and bursary system are complete, with national awards, bursaries, local government scholarships, and multiple scholarships established by our college, benefiting more than 30%; multi-mode work-study programs are organized to help poor students share their worries. A sound medical and insurance system for students has been established to protect the health of students and reduce family worries.
6. The College of Club Activities actively builds a campus culture brand and strives to cultivate students’ innovative and practical abilities. After years of development, a good campus culture has been formed. It has established street dance clubs, animation clubs, Hanfu clubs, rock associations, travel associations, and electronics. Many student clubs such as the Athletic Association.