Graduate Admissions Guide
1. Enrollment category
Master's and Ph.D. students
2. Application conditions
Master's degree students: under 35 years old, medical major or medical-related undergraduate graduation
Doctoral students: under 40 years old have obtained a master's degree
3. Application time:
June 1st-August 1st
4. Application materials
(1) Log in to the International Education Institute to apply online;
(2) Graduation certificate, degree certificate, and transcript of the highest degree (if you have not obtained the graduation certificate or degree certificate, you need to provide a certificate of graduation from the school and provide a copy of the graduation certificate when you register);
(3) Passport photo page;
(4) Two letters of recommendation from associate professors or above;
(5) Personal study plan (over 800 words);
(6) Economic proof;
(7) Physical examination form for foreign personnel;
(8) No criminal record certificate or no criminal record undertaking;
(9) Certificate of Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Level 5 or above.
5. Admission and notification
(1) The school will review the applicant's application materials and select the best candidates for admission.
(2) Upon review and approval by the International Education College of Guangxi Medical University, the "Admission Notice" and the "Visa Application Form for Studying in China" and other relevant admission materials will be issued.
6. Enrollment time:
7. Contact information:
Address: School of International Education, Guangxi Medical University, 22 Shuangyong Road, Nanning, Guangxi, China