Scholarship for overseas students from ASEAN countries
To further attract and encourage more international students from ASEAN countries to study in colleges and universities in our region, expand the scale of international students from ASEAN countries, and promote the development of the internationalization of education in our region, Guangxi began to establish Guangxi Government ASEAN Scholarships for International Students in 2010. At present, Guangxi Medical University has the qualifications to recruit Guangxi government scholarship students. The specific matters are as follows:
1. Eligibility for application
Enrollment country: open to all ASEAN countries.
Enrollment categories: full-time undergraduates, postgraduates, and doctoral students.
(1) Citizens of ASEAN countries who are over 18 years old, have a high school degree or above, and are in good health, and are under 30 years old.
(2) Applicants under the age of 18 must submit relevant legal documents of their legal guardians in China.
1.2 Graduate students
(1) Applicants for a master's degree must be healthy citizens of ASEAN countries with a bachelor's degree or above and be under the age of 35.
(2) Applicants for a doctorate must be healthy citizens of ASEAN countries with a master's degree or above and be under the age of 40.
2. Application materials to be submitted
2.1 "Guangxi Government Scholarship Application Form for ASEAN Countries". (In triplicate)
2.2 The original or notarized copy of the highest degree certificate and the notarized English or Chinese translation is required for documents in languages other than Chinese or English. (In triplicate)
2.3 The original or notarized copy of the transcript and the notarized English or Chinese translation are required for texts in languages other than Chinese or English. (In triplicate)
2.4 Copy of passport. (In triplicate)
2.5 Physical examination form. (In triplicate)
2.6 Two 2-inch photos.
2.7 The Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) certificate must reach level 4 for undergraduates and level 5 for postgraduates. (In triplicate)
2.8 Study and research plans in China. Written in Chinese or English, no less than 200 words for undergraduate students and no less than 800 words for graduate students. (In triplicate)
2.9 Letter of recommendation. Applicants for master's and doctoral degrees must submit two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English. (In triplicate)
2.10 Published academic papers or academic results (if any).
2.11 No criminal record certificate or no criminal record undertaking.
★Note: According to the requirements of the project applied by the applicant, the school will require students to submit other relevant materials as needed.
3. Deadline for registration
4. The standard of living expenses
Undergraduate: 1,000 RMB/month
Master's degree students: 1,500 RMB/month
Doctoral students: 2,000 RMB/month
Guangxi Medical University International Education College
Tel: (0086)0771-5357401 Fax: (0086)0771-5352523